Philadelphia

Oh man I would kill for that. It looks gorgeous.

All of my orders are basically done, I'd love some more. if you have an idea hit me up, I'll make it happen

Maize's work and communication have been top notch so far. The green game boy is actually for me. He's been emailing me progress photos and is just a friendly, cool dude to talk to. His enthusiasm doesn't hurt either.

Last edited by infamouslegato (Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm)

Another example of my work, a plcc cart.... Could probably make you one of these and flash something like the gb test rom or muddy gb. Also a rom up to 4m, if you can provide it.

Cleveland, OH
12ianma wrote:

Even more green!

SO NICEEEE. I'll post my pic of the red in my thread soon. Keep your eye out for it man!

12ianma wrote:

Another example of my work, a plcc cart.... Could probably make you one of these and flash something like the gb test rom or muddy gb. Also a rom up to 4m, if you can provide it.

Awesome! I planned to do this years ago but got so busy with just doing commissions I literally don't have time for fun projects like this.
I practiced my removing a ROM chip and soldering wires back to the chip.
Just did this to see if it would work:

I used stranded wire too! Hahah! So glad I only use solid core now...

I will keep an eye out for that gameboy

Cleveland, OH

Here's a quick shot of the one I was talking about:

I'll try to get better pics soon!

Looks sick.

Added an led to my plcc cart. Looks sweet

Cleveland, OH

Haha legit!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Just got this amazing DMG from Maize. Completely satisfied with the communication and work that he showed throughout the whole process. I'll definitely be back for more. I turned it on first in the dark just like he asked smile.

Thank you for the kind words!

New logo rom cart!

Gameboy for Infamous. Wish it'd capture the screens color better. it's so cool looking.

Cleveland, OH

Very classy

Thanks. I had to dig through my resistors and add one di that it didn't crash at high speed. I thought the kit was supposed to already not crash

Cleveland, OH

It really depends on the individual game boy. CPU number can matter. Higher number the better. I only use DMG-CPU-05 through 08 for commissions. I make own and use a resistor that caters to an individual game boy's capabilities.