This clocks far past where it really needs to, I was just curious. and I messed with resistors until I got it just where I liked it

Cleveland, OH

Yep! You really have to do that for CGBs too if you want games to run the fastest possible. LSDJ can't go super fast on a CGB because it runs in DMG mode I believe.

This was my first pitch bend, not my first hardware over/under clocking. Can't wait to stick these kits on everything.

ordering more SMT leds soon, what colors would people like, I know that in addition to what I already had im pretty sure I can get pink

Proud to announce a new mod, pocket screen on a DMG (too bad I dropped a screwdriver and put some black death on the screen

Cleveland, OH

Well done sir! I just saved some images that I was going to send you. I'm guessing you figured it out though!
Hey, here's a freebie. Make and sell an adapter!!! I would buy!

You should post a pinout though.. Please??

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Jun 19, 2012 12:31 am)

babylon

so i saw you post in another thread about trading a modded gameboy for a powerpak. i have a barely used powerpak with a 4 gb card that i would love to trade ( i thought i wanted to get into pulsar but it just doesnt get used). im looking to get something with a pitch control and backlight, just pm me if you think its worth a go.

edit: assuming you saw this and passed. removing offer. your stuff looks good though smile

Last edited by walter b. gentle (Jun 19, 2012 3:52 am)

Didn't pass, never got a chance to look at the offer! Would actually be pretty interested. PM me please

Last edited by 12ianma (Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

i now have absolutely no reason not to buy a DMG from you

Second screen finished. Need to bivert and backlight one

Holy crap is that a Nuby speaker? What solder points did you use? I have been thinking about slamming one of those into my case for a while now.

That's just a standard DMG speaker

Oh <_< well, I had my hopes up. Maybe we will see that in the future? wink

Last edited by thebitman (Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am)

A different speaker wouldn't really do anything. If you put a small amp in the gameboy then it'd make a difference but you would probably blow speakers out.

Unsubscribe

So... whats the practical reason someone would do the mod?

Pocket screen is black LCD not the blue like a DMG. It had much higher contrast:)