Tokyo, Japan

Also on linux!

Yup the code is in the repo(s), I meant to post a .deb yesterday but SDL2 was not available for my Ubuntu 11 (it needs Ubuntu 12 or 13 I think).

Tokyo, Japan

does the new version have colors?

For patterns, not yet. I was going to add it today. Generally, though, there are quite a few colors on screen at once. smile

Here's the Linux package: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/119 … 1_i386.deb

(Yes, the pattern colors are fruity and you can't set them yet)

Last edited by kometbomb (Aug 11, 2014 5:58 pm)

United States

So is there anything interesting on the new linux version besides pattern colors? I didn't download the source and compile yet.

Tokyo, Japan

I guess everything added since june?

https://code.google.com/p/klystrack/source/list

Well, some little editing things (transpose a selection), disable VU meters, a command to set the current wavetable item (works as it would on protracker, i.e. it keeps playing the waveform from the same position) (n00bstar attn !!). Not much more than that.

Montreal, Canada
kometbomb wrote:

Well, some little editing things (transpose a selection), disable VU meters, a command to set the current wavetable item (works as it would on protracker, i.e. it keeps playing the waveform from the same position) (n00bstar attn !!). Not much more than that.

oh oh oh! that's in? Imma go fuck around with it right now smile

Montreal, Canada

poop...it's not compiled in yet!

Montreal, Canada

Just noticed, playing around with 1258 that the editing of values is a lot slower that it was before. While it's very nice for editing volumes in the reverb section, it makes editing any other value (click or shift-click) kind of a pain in the butt.

Edit: Lol.. apparently I can't save either smile

Last edited by n00bstar (Aug 12, 2014 4:17 pm)

I'll make editing faster, I just threw some kind of delay there. That save bug is weird to say at least... I hope you didn't lose any meaninful work, sorry!

Edit: The OK button action is done so that it just pushes a new event that is essentially clicking the filename field and pressing return... what. And they changed keyboard stuff in 2.0 so of course it doesn't work.

P.S. I just got the 64-bit Linux build running (and without the "can't enter a pattern" bug).

Last edited by kometbomb (Aug 12, 2014 7:14 pm)

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome, do you have a deb for the 64 bit build?

I didn't check it throroughly yet. I assume there are quite a few issues left to solve. So no builds yet.

Last edited by kometbomb (Aug 13, 2014 6:58 am)

Tokyo, Japan

Ok!look foeward to seeing them