matt's mind

10k, the stickers have arrived!

b4by f4c3. the albums have arrived!

anyone else, today is pretty much the last day (domestically) if you've got a hope of it getting here for sure.  leaving bright and early the 22nd, so it MUST arrive on the 21st.  just cleaned out a jam-packed PO Box, it needs refilling.

matt's mind

I edited the first post.

this offer is now open for BRKfest!   (July 13th/14th, Lexington, KY, USA)

matt's mind

and it went over very well at blip, you should take advantage of my offer wink

free promo, targeted audience.  works out well.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

If I get my lazyness under control, I'll have some stickers or usb albums to send your way. wink

Vancouver, BC, Canada
kitsch wrote:

and it went over very well at blip, you should take advantage of my offer wink

free promo, targeted audience.  works out well.

kitsch wrote:

so, kitsch-bent is going to have a table at blipfest NYC..

Thanks to the success of selling Retro City Rampage vinyl at kitsch-bent's table during BlipFest, there'll be a few coloured vinyls and several black vinyls available for direct purchase from Kitsch's table at the kitsch-bent table at BrkFest 2012 too smile

The $39.99 colour vinyl is only available by direct purchase and is sold out for online purchase.  There are very few of the blue and green vinyl available.  The details of the $29.99 black vinyl.

There'll be a limited quantity of free Retro City Rampage stickers available as well if you're just into free stuff!

matt's mind

time is running out!

send in your stuff!  its really great promo

kitsch-bent
P.O. Box 927
Hickory, NC 28603-0927
USA

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Auxcide wrote:

If I get my lazyness under control, I'll have some stickers or usb albums to send your way. wink

Hahaha lazyness won. tongue

ohgodno, Indiana

You have extra EP's from blip? if not i can send more

matt's mind

nope, nothing has survived blip as of now, the few things which remained (some straggling cards) went out with packages.

please send!

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Just a note that if you're looking for the Retro City Rampage coloured vinyl that Kitsch's table at BrkFest and Vancouver record stores are the only places to get the last few remaining copies.  More details earlier in the thread.