matt's mind

so, kitsch-bent is going to have a table at BRKfest,

if you'd like any of your promo stuff for freebies on the table, SEND IT!  i don't mind in the least, and i'm sure it'll get taken.

kitsch-bent
p.o. box 927
hickory, NC 28601-0927
USA

go ahead and send whatever it is as soon as you can to make sure it gets here in time (preferable before July 10th).  PM me and let me know you've sent something as well.  do it now, don't leave me hanging before i leave with a rushed shipment wink

ALSO!  if you have promo flyers for upcoming events, send them as well!  its the perfect crowd for show/festival goers...

San Angelo, TX

Total shipping some music for you to throw at some people!
When is the deadline!

Rochester, NY

Might ship you the rest of our burnt EPs.

If I show up with more stuff at BF, would it be cool if I just... dropped it on the table?  Working on some stuff right now...

matt's mind

yeah, just drop it on the table.  fine with me.  if its a whooole bunch, i'll keep on copy on the table and the rest underneath, and restock the item when it gets picked up wink

the deadline is ASAP.  i'm not entirely sure when i'm leaving for NY, but like i said, I don't want to be left hanging waiting on a rushed shipment, so the sooner the better...

*i expect all of you to come by the table and say hello, btw.  whether you're dropping stuff off or not.  i'd love to meet you all!*

guess i should mention, do not send stuff that isn't free.  this is for free stuff only...

b4by f4c3

I'll be shipping out some demo's next monday wink
Good lookin out kitsch!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

MicroD stickers on the way!

San Angelo, TX

I'll be shipping out some unreleased material...
...This friday,
about 10-20 of them, im going to try to make them as legit as possible!

matt's mind

cool,

everybody, keep it coming!  its really not a problem smile

Philadelphia

I may have to have some CDs to send your way this week. Thanks for offering to do this!

ohgodno, Indiana

ganna have to go snap up some  CD-R's for the new EP and ill def have em sent out this week

ohgodno, Indiana

just sent ya 15 copies of my EP

matt's mind

cool, thanks for the heads up!

MicroD, your stickers have arrived wink

Vancouver, BC, Canada
kitsch wrote:

so, kitsch-bent is going to have a table at blipfest NYC..

Thanks to kitch-bent's offer & working out some details on economics and whatnot, I'm pleased to say that we'll be able to sell a very limited number of the sold out online green and blue vinyl at the kitsch-bent table smile

As a side note, we're also currently running a sale on the black vinyl ($29.99) and soundtrack MP3s ($3.99) for a limited time.

In honour of BipFest2012 I'll be finding out what remains of the extra stock local store coloured copies and have them for sale at the original price of $39.99 as though you were buying them at a record store here in Canada.  Depending on interest we'll be figuring out the best way to sell these but make sure to come by the table if you're at all interested as we'll have other Retro City Rampage goodies there too.

Looking forward to seeing people at BlipFest!

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Is it ok that I drop my stuff at blip instead of shipping it from the Netherlands? The shipment will probably arrive later in NY than I am. By the way, I sent you a pm!

ohgodno, Indiana

hey kitsch you get them Demo's yet? should be today or the start of next week, may have a few sets of stickers too
if ya want em.

matt's mind
Men of Mega wrote:

Is it ok that I drop my stuff at blip instead of shipping it from the Netherlands? The shipment will probably arrive later in NY than I am. By the way, I sent you a pm!

thats perfectly fine!  works great with me...