That tie is simply badass.

Tulsa, OK
8-Bit Vic wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Gimme dat tie.

That tie is simply badass.

I will be the third to to say that tie is #1. smile

Cambridge UK

There's a lack of pocket calculator in your calculator pocket though.
Throw a few pens in there at least.

Godzilladelph
Heosphoros wrote:

You all look like a bunch of faggots.

Tulsa, OK
SKGB wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

You all look like a bunch of faggots.

You do it to yourself Frank.

Joliette, QC, Canada
George wrote:

There's a lack of pocket calculator in your calculator pocket though.
Throw a few pens in there at least.

You're the operator with your pocket calculator !

Fr

I open animals with razors, make stuff with the guts, take their blood. Sometimes I kill them.

Utah

Let's see...
Last year I was in China, studying and working and playing in a band (which was actually on Chinese television, if that means anything). This year I'm in the US, chilling, making chipmusic, working on an album, exercising to increase my vertical jump and being with family. Next year I'm heading to Scotland to attend the University of Glasgow and get a Master's Degree, hopefully playing some chip shows with fellow artists in the area and pondering my future.

The Hollow Earth

When I'm not making chiptunes I'm making non-chiptunes. When I'm not doing that I listen to other people's tunes, work in a library, try to not get run over while cycling, try not to kill too many of my houseplants, hiking and exploring nature, watch a small selection of my favorite TV shows and movies, eat, sleep, beer snobbery..... I used to be a HUGE OTAKU but I've been quite lax of late. Play video games, but again I've been quite lax.

IL, US

i mostly hate threads like this, then get fucked up

College, video games, fapping... mostly fapping. >_>

Last edited by an0va (Dec 24, 2017 2:23 pm)

Westfield, NJ
an0va wrote:

I learned all I know about music theory and history through the most basic means-going to the library and checking out music textbooks (now, just ordering them online or getting them at a bookstore).

totally off-topic, would you mind sharing some of your favorite music theory books? I'm getting hooked on it myself but I just have a couple online sources I've been reading.

Gosford, Australia

y'know i heard from a few people that a significant number of musicians end up studying psychology - sounds about right! say an0va, how long did you have to spend on your degree (bachelor & masters)? i've just started this year and i'm looking at 6 years minimum for clinical - is it any different in the states?

i think growing up is realising that everyone is just fucking insane and that you're totally okay with it!

Tulsa, OK
an0va wrote:

I study and monitor the clinically insane.

I have a BA in Psychology and an MS in Appllied Psychology. I currently work as a behavioral health worker for inner city schools and focus on behavior interventions. It's great experience, though at times it feels like 'professional babysitter.' Still, fortunate to use this experience to one day move forward. I studied psychology because at the time it was the only thing I could tolerate outside of music classes. I never was in a school band or anything, so my exposure to classical music training was minimal. I learned all I know about music theory and history through the most basic means-going to the library and checking out music textbooks (now, just ordering them online or getting them at a bookstore). There was no way I could afford a significant music education by myself, so I ended up going to a state school in the middle of nowhere PA to try something else. If I couldn't formally learn as much as I wanted about music itself, I decided to then learn about something that inspired me instead: that's where the psych obsession started.

Really liked your post smile honesty rules