If anyone has an extra lying around ... I'm looking to buy those LSDJ stickers that came out back when Bleep Bloop made their first batch of carts, not sure if you guys know what i'm taking about, But it's on most bleep bloop carts.

Be sure and name your price in the reply if you do wish to sell.

Thanks,
Maine

Louisiana

If we are talking the small little cart sized stickers...I believe kitsch has them for a dollar or two. For a thing of 8 I think.

Armidale NSW Australia :D

These? http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/lsdj-stickers

He is talking about the clear ones, they were the highest quality batch. I can't believe that vinyl lsdj stickers aren't still produced.

USA

Are they like this -

?

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Apr 25, 2012 9:38 am)

I think those are what he is looking for

Yep, Those are the ones !

12ianma wrote:

I think those are what he is looking for

matt's mind

i used to make those, and stopped.  the manufacturing process sucks, its way too much work per sticker and the design is too complex for the auto-weeders the places i contacted had.  so, done by hand, its a real bitch.

although i get asked from time to time about these, i may make some sheets in a little bit.  still have the artwork and the permissions for it and whatnot (its altered a little to be able to be cut, otherwise its too detailed and the blade snags)

Understandable ... Hmmm ... So, Would it be possible to make it out of paper ... not like the batch you have up now, well, yeah ... something like that batch you have up, just traced out, so only the LSDJ logo remains like in the vinyl version. Oh ! and maybe you can make it so we can peel off the layer of our choice, that would be so neat ... we can either have a trace out of "LSDJ" or the letters "LSDJ" ... or Both o_o ... and you may not even have to do any work (well I really don't know, but iv'e seen paper stickers around that look that way ... Work less = Maybe)

kitsch wrote:

i used to make those, and stopped.  the manufacturing process sucks, its way too much work per sticker and the design is too complex for the auto-weeders the places i contacted had.  so, done by hand, its a real bitch.

although i get asked from time to time about these, i may make some sheets in a little bit.  still have the artwork and the permissions for it and whatnot (its altered a little to be able to be cut, otherwise its too detailed and the blade snags)

matt's mind

i could do peel-your-own pretty easily.  the weeding is the really time consuming thing.

are other people interested in this as well?

Austin, TX

I'm absolutely interested in it.  It's worth the extra time to peel it if it looks better in the end.

Kitsch would absolutely buy some of these if you made more!

Louisiana

Yea I'd be interested in buying some too actually. Let us know if you make them again.

Indeed those are very hard to find I searched for weeks all the online shops before I cloud find those vinyl die cut stickers specifically, and from a colector.

I'd take 50

matt's mind

yeah.  you didn't find them because i'm the only one that did them.  bleepbloop carts came with them for a little while until they didn't.  had to have the artwork approved and all, it needed to be altered.  doesn't cut right in the plotters without some adjustments, and adjustments to art require the OK wink

well, guess i'll be doing some vinyl cut stickers!