Westfield, NJ

Bandcamp doesn't allow re-downloading. Hopefully their support team will make a special provision for you!

NC in the US of America
Terms of use | Bandcamp: Fees and Payment – Bands.  wrote:

You will set the prices for your products that are charged through Transactions (the “Prices”) through the Site, and you may change the Prices at your sole discretion. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, Bandcamp may redistribute previously purchased copies of your products to users who have, in Bandcamp’s sole determination, received a corrupted copy of your product, an incorrect file format version of your product, an incomplete copy of your product, or suffered a loss of your product through hard drive failure, damage, theft or destruction, on a no-fee basis to the user (i.e., the user is not charged a new fee for the redistribution). Consequently, no additional payments shall be made to you for such redistributions.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 7, 2013 9:25 am)

shanghai

thanks guys.
as i thought. very weird set-up not to have stuff re-downloadable. i didnt really think about it before.

thanks sketchman - i missed that in there wall of faq's. ive emailed them so hopefully all shall be salvaged. i hope so !