.FILTHadelphia

I'd like to see the kind of file formats that would make people download and listen to my Bandcamp. Also .mp3.

Tulsa, OK
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

FHAHAHAHAHA come on guys, you can *not* be serious. this is THE most consistently dickish music forum ive ever been on EVER. I mean, i love it like a jerk brother, but that is a card that just cant be played at this point LMFAOOOOOOO

I know you said music forum, but this place is way nicer than all of the Scion and xB (car) forums that I participate in!

danimal cannon wrote:
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Not cool enough I guess

try making bandcamp more money

Hah will do

That can't be right *googly eyes* to this point I've made Bandcamp a grand total of $0 dollars and they gave me the power-up; I asked for the ability to upload saves and mentioned the precedent and they got it to me the next day. That's strange.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Might've just caught a support rep at the wrong time. Couldn't hurt to try again! smile

Rochester, NY
Zef wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

Hah will do

That can't be right *googly eyes* to this point I've made Bandcamp a grand total of $0 dollars and they gave me the power-up; I asked for the ability to upload saves and mentioned the precedent and they got it to me the next day. That's strange.

release blackout and I'll make sure bandcamp makes some money off of you eh???

Zef wrote:

release blackout and I'll make sure bandcamp makes some money off of you eh???

Haha yup, coming in probably in two weeks time, don't worry you won't miss it smile

Sweden

The lack of RealMedia support is disappointing.

Sweden
DKSTR wrote:

Yeah I would love to see more shitty ass web pages with terrible layout, ugly colors & with broken flash players and mediafire download links.

I sincerely agree with this 100%! wink

Holland

sid, xm, mod, sng, it.

Joliette, QC, Canada

sndh lol

Rochester, NY

I sent them an email!  I hope they give us the power up!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

I sent them an email!  I hope they give us the power up!

Power Up The Chipmusic!

Abandoned on Fire

To be fair they already allow some chip file types:

"What file types can I include as bonus items in an album download?
The usual: png, jpg, gif, pdf, doc, docx, txt, ppt, pptx, mp4, m4v, m4r, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, swf, flv, torrent, cue, afm, amxd, otf, sib, ptb, mid, midi, gp5, fxp, fxb, vst, mod, it, xm, mtm, nsf and ttf. Most music file types are deliberately not included."

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
egr wrote:

To be fair they already allow some chip file types:

"What file types can I include as bonus items in an album download?
The usual: png, jpg, gif, pdf, doc, docx, txt, ppt, pptx, mp4, m4v, m4r, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, swf, flv, torrent, cue, afm, amxd, otf, sib, ptb, mid, midi, gp5, fxp, fxb, vst, mod, it, xm, mtm, nsf and ttf. Most music file types are deliberately not included."

Yeah, and that makes me think that were they aware of other similar file types and saw that users want them they might be inclined to include them. Who knows!

Rochester, NY

but we still want .tg and .sav, having .gp5 or .mid/.midi isn't enough for us

because we're worth it, dammit

Abandoned on Fire

but we still want .tg and .sav, having .gp5 or .mid/.midi isn't enough for us

because we're worth it, dammit

Totally agree.  All they really need to do is just give everyone permission to have .zip as bonus item.  SOLVED.