BOSTON

BATCH UPLOADS

THAT IS ALL

THANKS YOU

buffalo, NY
egr wrote:

I posted this before somewhere but:

I requested that .sav be allowed as a bonus item a while back.  The very generous response I got was that they just went ahead and gave me the "ANY KIND OF BONUS DOWNLOAD ITEMS" power up.  So the capability to have any type of bonus item is already there, you just have to get access to it.

On a related note:  My personal #1 request for Bandcamp is to have batch uploading for albums.  I've started a Facebook page about it to try and get their attention.  Click that "Like" button if you agree.
Link:  https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveBandcamp … hUploading

I requested that power up and never got it sad

Rochester, NY
danimal cannon wrote:
egr wrote:

I posted this before somewhere but:

I requested that .sav be allowed as a bonus item a while back.  The very generous response I got was that they just went ahead and gave me the "ANY KIND OF BONUS DOWNLOAD ITEMS" power up.  So the capability to have any type of bonus item is already there, you just have to get access to it.

On a related note:  My personal #1 request for Bandcamp is to have batch uploading for albums.  I've started a Facebook page about it to try and get their attention.  Click that "Like" button if you agree.
Link:  https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveBandcamp … hUploading

Not cool enough I guess

try making bandcamp more money

buffalo, NY
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

Not cool enough I guess

try making bandcamp more money

Hah will do

Last edited by danimal cannon (Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm)

Westfield, NJ
Lazerbeat wrote:

My main objective to bandcamp

That word does not mean what you think it means.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

While we're at it... Has anyone else noticed that sometimes Bandcamp's streaming playback seems of especially low quality, even for 128kbps? I've had songs come out of the streaming player sounding almost as if they've been resampled numerous times, with telltale signs of garbled low-end and fizzy highs. It's a shame I can't encode and upload my own streaming versions for better quality.

Unsubscribe
Decktonic wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

My main objective to bandcamp

I don't think you are as perceptive as you think you are.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

LOL the word is "prescription" not "perscription" big_smile  I make that mistake all the time.

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

The term is "my main objection" not "my main objective" but I'm sure you will come up with something snarky to respond with. Go for it.

Last edited by Decktonic (Apr 27, 2012 6:59 pm)

Unsubscribe

EGR already did it. No need to be defensive when you where the one being a dick.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Oh cool, some more posts! Let me just log in and.... Oh. Oh.

So, Bandcamp... right guys?

smile

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:

EGR already did it. No need to be defensive when you where the one being a dick.

whoa I don't think I was being a dick. sorry if you feel otherwise.

Unsubscribe
Decktonic wrote:

Whoa.. I don't think I was being a dick, but I am sorry if you feel otherwise.

Corrected.

Geneva, NY
Decktronic wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Going out of your way to correct someone's grammar in an online forum definitely comes off that way. Please try to be nicer on these forums. This isn't the first time we've had complaints.

Westfield, NJ
bleo wrote:
Decktronic wrote:

Going out of your way to correct someone's grammar in an online forum definitely comes off that way. Please try to be nicer on these forums. This isn't the first time we've had complaints.

noted -_-

Geneva, NY

Anyhow, back on-topic... will they let you stick .zips in there if you're powered up like egr? piggy projects baby....