check last post for info about the arduinoboy described in title

http://www.ebay.com/sch/audio_gameboy/m … 4340.l2562

octodonk at gmail dot com

Last edited by LOOMIS (Sep 12, 2012 4:53 pm)

pikachu, santaboy, black with red

SOLD

thanks so much to the community ! hit me up on these other ones, i'm sweet on giving deals , stoked on treehouse building.

Rochester, NY

These are really nice and I almost considered buying one

but I'm bumping because these are really nice and should definitely go to people who will use them

instead of a PSP bum like me

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

These are really nice and I almost considered buying one

but I'm bumping because these are really nice and should definitely go to people who will use them

instead of a PSP bum like me

thanks for the biggups!  believe me, if i had as many PSP as i do gameboy here in bartertown, i'd mod those too ! smile

thanks again for the kind word.

Louisiana

That pink one, well grey painted pink and sanded down, looks awfully familiar. I think I almost bought that same case off a guy a few months back lol. But someone had beaten me to it. Must've been you. As for the bearded guy one at the top did you oldonthat yourself? And if so what type of paint did you use? I paint cases too and I'm just curious what your steps are for a project like that?

Also that purple one is fucking gorgeous!!! Even without the blue swirly thing on it.

Last edited by Vex (May 4, 2012 5:31 am)

Vex wrote:

That pink one, well grey painted pink and sanded down, looks awfully familiar. I think I almost bought that same case off a guy a few months back lol. But someone had beaten me to it. Must've been you. As for the bearded guy one at the top did you oldonthat yourself? And if so what type of paint did you use? I paint cases too and I'm just curious what your steps are for a project like that?

Also that purple one is fucking gorgeous!!! Even without the blue swirly thing on it.

thanks man ! wizards secrets on the paint, i can tell you that each case is multi-layered in one way or another. each case gets at least four coats minimum of various applications.

the pink case was given to me as a gift, i matched it and made it up .. i have a pink screen protector available for it too.

"that purple swirly thing" is classic automobile pinstriping, professionally hand-brushed with exactly what is used to detail fancy hotrods.

biggup to the community

Philadelphia

Just sent you a message not too long ago about these. They look great

Louisiana

Lol Alright man. Well I'm still learning techniques. I just got ahold of a really nice airbrush gun so I get to play with that sometime soon. If you know any airbrush techniques you'd be okay with sharing with me I'd greatly appreciate a PM if you're up to it giving me some advice, wizard to newcomer lol.

green with neon buttons SOLD to the lucky biddah in the front row

thanks to the community ! check out an official bartertown DMG hahah !

yellow with stock buttons, and black with black... tentatively on hold with no deposit (still available). make moves on these, they are going fast !

matt's mind

ahaha.  i've done that same thing before. 

don't melt the ones on the bottom!  the plastic isn't heat-safe wink

word, thanks M!  i'm several loads in at this point , but yes that's a worry !
i use low heat and high pressure (pots n pans) wash . hope you didnt find out the hard way and get some sagboys ! :)poor little cases smile  see ya at blip

kitsch wrote:

ahaha.  i've done that same thing before. 

don't melt the ones on the bottom!  the plastic isn't heat-safe wink

Louisiana

I'm interested in what's contained in that dishwasher...can we make offers on those? And I'll take any that happen to melt off your hands..might make for an interesting art project. xD I'm serious btw hit me up of you want to get rid of some cases.

matt's mind

you get ONE 'for sale' thread. 

you can alter the title of the thread by editing the first post.

i'm going to close the other one you started.  you can report the info here.  its a standing rule, not singling you out wink

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Loomis, I can't resist it. I want the orangeboy. I'll pm you my address again.

Philadelphia
Auxcide wrote:

Loomis, I can't resist it. I want the orangeboy. I'll pm you my address again.

I think that may be the one I just bought. :x