Madison, Alabama

I'm reading this thread for tips because I've never played live and I have a show coming up...

washington

Congrats on the show. :3
Spare batteries.
Spare batteries.
Spare batteries.
Don't forget.

Matthew Joseph Payne
danimal cannon wrote:

Play the same way for 5 or 500

but dont give a fuck for <5 amirite

Unsubscribe

Pot the master down when rebooting your game boy.

Rochester, NY

bring your gameboy but actually it's your iPod

San Francisco
roboctopus wrote:

I'm reading this thread for tips because I've never played live and I have a show coming up...

Take a shot. Mental pep talk. Drink a liter of coffee. If you're hyped and have high energy on stage, the audience will vibe off it. When I played my first live in February, I had a few drinks with Bleeds, and despite having one of my song files corrupted, I went along with it and drunkenly improvised something and it turned out much better than expected!

lolusa
herr_prof wrote:

hardcore, Australia

Pick a fight with everyone in the crowd.

San Diego, CA
ovenrake wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

also make sure the house's speakers are down before you turn off your main mixer!

Baltimore, MD

Pack a spare extension cord and power strip.

Tacoma, WA

alright, I know I promised some pics and uploads of my songs, and now that I finished my last AP today, I can get that all sorted out tonight. I ended up only playing 2 songs, one of which was my first complete LSDJ tune, and the other being a far superior utilization of my skills. I was going to play a third, but I felt it wasn't ready. There was only a few pictures taken, but they look really sweet, so I will make sure I find those for you all.\

Probably wont happen tonight... got home and found out that my HDD crashed or something. My computer wont recognize it and is just displaying: PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-061: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE ROM

-.-.... fml

Last edited by Vellain (May 15, 2012 3:36 am)

--

Last edited by ioflow (Jan 5, 2017 8:52 pm)

Chicago
godinpants wrote:

Pick a fight with everyone in the crowd.

I was just at a Murder Death Kill show tonight. (hardcore band)
The one of the vocalists, in a joking fashion, punched people in the head during one of their songs.
The crowd was enamored thereafter.

I approve this advice.

San Francisco
ioflow wrote:

i was at that broken hearts II show, and saw xombie perform. until he said something about it, i never would have known it was his first show!

aww shucks! That's a real boost to the ol' self-worth! Thanks dude!

Portland

Start with a banger