Chicago

In an effort to try and get my eBay dues paid off, I'm offering to sell my spare DMG-01 parts that I have lying about.

What is to be expected:
-------------------------------
I will edit this post once an item has been sold.
Shipping is free within the US.
If you decide to purchase multiple listings, I will combine shipping and offer a discounted price for the bundle.
I will be shipping out of Chicago using USPS (PM about alternative shipping methods).
I accept Paypal or Cash.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM
-------------------------------

These are the only listing left. At this point I am willing to donate to anyone in need of speaker(s) haha.

Last edited by GoingHam (May 14, 2012 9:50 pm)

Louisiana

I'm might e interested in one of the front pcbs or maybe both of them. If they havent sold I'll hit you up when I get my bills paid.

Medina, Ohio

If vex doesnt get em, im interested too.

Louisiana

Oh go ahead and give them to him man. I have some bills to pay and prier engagements with Loomis and kitsch. If I had enough left over I was going to grab these. Go ahead and give them to this guy of hea got his money's before I, or anyone for that matter.

Chicago
Vex wrote:

prier engagements with Loomis and kitsch.

That is very understandable they do some great work.

PM'ing dsv101

Last edited by GoingHam (May 7, 2012 4:41 pm)

Medina, Ohio

Sorry, i am in a similar pickle. I dont really have enogh money right now and they arent really a priority. Sorry, good luck smile

matt's mind

i'm up for the back PCBs actually, even with the faults.

PM me if you've still got them and no one has spoken for them, I'm in NC.

Louisiana
dsv101 wrote:

Sorry, i am in a similar pickle. I dont really have enogh money right now and they arent really a priority. Sorry, good luck smile

They are definitely a priority for me. They'd replace the two screens I messed up trying to do my first backlight. It's get all my DMGs back to 100% working order lol. But I have some things I had to get from Matt and I started working on a deal with Loomis last night do before i take anything else on I have to finished these. xD trying to be a good boy and not fuck myself over money wise this month. Lol

Medina, Ohio

lol, none of my boys are good, and i have 3. lol. I screwed up one cause i was working outside and i backed my chair up to stand up and a chair leg went off and blamo, i fell of my patio...the other one a friend gave me that he messed up a lot. And the one decent one i have keeps getting a few partial lines because it glitches out a bunch sometimes and i have to add pressure by way of squeezing to get the screen to not be all glitchy looking...but I don't have the monies right now to do anything about it. I'm no J. Arthur Keenes or anything close, so it isn't too big of a deal right now...

Chicago
dsv101 wrote:

lol, none of my boys are good, and i have 3. lol. I screwed up one cause ...

For a minute there I thought your were referring to a son of yours. Haha

Just for the record everything is still up for grabs, except the back PCBs as kitsch has dibs at the moment.

Medina, Ohio
GoingHam wrote:
dsv101 wrote:

For a minute there I thought your were referring to a son of yours. Haha.

That would be quite bad, especially the fact that I'm only 15 smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
dsv101 wrote:

I thought you were talking about your testicles. . .

Chicago

Bumping

Hello, i want to buy the front PCB with LCD. I want to repair my old gameboy that has broken LCD. Is there any problem that mine is PAL?

Chicago

It'll work with your gameboy.

According to Bit Shifter "Video standards don't apply; no such thing as a PAL (or NTSC etc.) DMG.
One World, One Game Boy. You're fine."

OK then, i want to buy the "[2] Regular Front PCB" as well it don't have dead pixel or lines and it's fully working.
You said that it didn't recognise the left and B button. If im right, this is front pcb's fault (the one that need). Right?

Last edited by gizaha (May 9, 2012 11:49 pm)