The Bronx
Frostbyte wrote:
minusbaby wrote:

Hi, everyone!

Hey man! Welcome to chipmusic.org smile There's plenty of tutorials to browse if you look in the stickied threads at the top of each forum! Hope you enjoy the community smile

Thanks! I'll see what I can do!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Hey cool, nice to meet you mang. Can't wait to hear some of your stuff.
You'll like it here. smile

The Bronx
Auxcide wrote:

Thanks! Knock yourself out!

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/artist/minusbaby

minusbaby wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

Best post ever hahahaha

The Bronx

cool

Oh cool, you're on 8bp too?

I wanna be on 8bc yo

Melbourne, AU
minusbaby wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

I love the italicised exclamation marks!

540, VA

I guess I'll tag along too.

HI!  I'm Jason.  I go by Square Therapy or JDFX. or There Squarapy after a few shots of kraken! Im 23 years young and reign out of Roanoke, VA.

I play chip music with LSDJ and so far I'm using two DMG gameboys.  I have a long musical history, which consists of mostly metal bands.  I love all kinds music.  Mainly post rock, hip hop, chiptune, and pop punk.  Though i will pop in the occasional metal album every once in a while. 

Besides the gameboy, you can find me on my open tuned acoustic, or my open tuned Gibson Les Paul Studio.  I love open tunings.  I also play bass and piano, and the occasional alto sax.  I am a long time nintendo fanatic.  I used to play games only for the music.  When yoshi story for the N64 came out, I used to speed run it just to ehar the song during the credits.  (before I had internet)

8-bit music has always had a way of speaking with me. For as long as I could remember I've wanted to learn to incorporate 8-bit music into everything I do.  When I discovered chipmusic and that you could actually use a tracker program to write REAL 8-bit music I was blown away.  As silly as it sounds, it really means a lot to me.  I've been a part of this community for a short time.  But so far,  I couldn't ask for a better group of people.  Coming from the metal music scene, it's all about attitude and who is better than who.  Not here.  You may be really bad with a tracker program, but from what i've seen here, anyone is willing to give advice and help each other out with techniques, ideas, and over all learning.

So if you're new here to cm.o,  then welcome!  Enjoy you're time here and don't be a douche.  Though we all can have playful joking and sometimes sending insults back and forth could be a crack up,  we know that the chiptune community is a pretty tight knit one.  but seems to be growing in a great way.

So have fun! and Happy Chipping!

Hi, I'm Jess. I like Chipmusic a whole lot so decided to join this website.

I am new to this scene but am really digging what I am hearing and seeing. I am in the process of putting together some "instruments". Can only do so much when you are as broke as I am. haha

Hello everyone!

I look forward to growing up here.

New York
Nadia wrote:

Hi, I'm Jess. I like Chipmusic a whole lot so decided to join this website.

hey i'm jess as well. but with an 'e' at the end. welcome to cm.o!

New Albany Indiana

Hi im Tate, i love pissing off some of the senior members, i have been in the chip community for about 3 years but had never attempted to make any "chip tunes" except on my game boy camera. But then i got lsdj and then i found this little dandy site that so welcomely brought me in, and since then i get on here and nag, haggle, and help and get some help as well from you guys. and i want to think each and every one of you for making chip more than a genre, a community.

(sounds like something i would put on a suicide note, i shed many tears)

TSSBAY01

hi, im tempsoundsolutions. people come up to me and they try and talk shit man,
i was making records when you was sucking your mother's dick.

one day, i sent out a carrier pigeon with a note attached to its leg that said 'losers, with shit taste in music and hardware.' a few months later, the pigeon returned with this url.

tempsoundsolutions wrote:

hi, im tempsoundsolutions. people come up to me and they try and talk shit man,
i was making records when you was sucking your mother's dick.

one day, i sent out a carrier pigeon with a note attached to its leg that said 'losers, with shit taste in music and hardware.' a few months later, the pigeon returned with this url.

But who tied the url onto the pigeon?

uhajdafdfdfa

im ant1

Last edited by ant1 (Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am)