Spain

Hey,
I was browsing a a cached version of 8bc and realised there's many projects from 2009 and 2010 that were never completed. What happened to the Backwood Scotty board and the MicroSD to Game Boy flash cart?

I am thinking about making my own version of the former and was wondering if anybody else has interest in stuff like that...

Sweeeeeeden

Mostly vaporware as it turned out. The idea of Backwood Scotty board was sound in theory, but I'm wondering if it would be worth the effort. If you're just looking for a flash cartridge, I suggest you buy one of the existing models, or wait for derpie.

If you want to learn about this stuff, I recommend you join this e-mail list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAMEBOY_Electronics/

uhajdafdfdfa

what happened to that gameboy with two gameboys in it and linux and wifi and an opl3?

IL, US
ant1 wrote:

what happened to that gameboy with two gameboys in it and linux and wifi and an opl3?

Its now skynet

Joliette, QC, Canada
ant1 wrote:

hahaha lol I preordered this one......................NOT ! XD

Chicago IL

I was just wondering what happened to that dude that worked on the bleep bloop that put a sticker right on veronique's titty. And then I was like "did anyone make a grope tit collective joke"

matt's mind
Saskrotch wrote:

I was just wondering what happened to that dude that worked on the bleep bloop that put a sticker right on veronique's titty. And then I was like "did anyone make a grope tit collective joke"

ah yes, that dude.  i had managed to forget him...  thanks Saskrotch.

he was brought on as jose's PR person, it makes that whole situation so much worse.  his professionalism dealing with me was well below par as well, like a middle schooler.  not to mention the whole sticker incident.

that dude, jeremy something.  f-ing joke.

sweden

Totally missed that dude, when/where did this happen?

Liverpool, UK

It happened at Blip 2009, top drama A++ would LOL again

IL, US

i dont know, i actually talked to jeremy a decent bit and he seemed an overall ok guy, though i wasnt witness to the sticker incident
posting, in case its till active, the 8bc hotline, circa late 2009 (aka the drama time when low-gain, kitsch &myself got banned)
585-287-5210
good as of dec 2009
smile

not jophish anymore
calmdownkidder wrote:

It happened at Blip 2009, top drama A++ would LOL again

are you talking about the blip boob scandal

Yeah, i wanna hear this haha

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:46 pm)

matt's mind

jeez. 

i've got a bunch of screencaps and stuff from when that happened, there were some really funny pics people made and they creeped into the images section.

that was a very not fun bit of adventure though.

edit -- i don't recall why e.s.c. was banned, that confused everyone...  low-gain earned his, i remember that (i guess i did too).  e.s.c.'s ban was really strange.

also, there was a considerable amount of information/threads that were deleted from 8bc.  this both preceded this event (smartboy banishment, for example), and followed.  a lot went missing after this, some good info too from what i remember...   *including my feedback threads which i was sort of proud of*

the deleted data issue is a driving force behind why cm.o doesn't do this.

Wow.

matt's mind

someone wrote a blog writeup all about this.  it was good too.  goto80 maybe, someone know?  it would sort of wrap the tale up for everyone...