The Hollow Earth
defiantsystems wrote:

I made that thread but this thread seems to be more properly titled. I would like to Pass the Mic or Shake Your Rump. I did want So Whatcha Want but seems like Subterrestrial is going for it.

You're welcome to do a version as well! I'm not claiming exclusive rights to it. Besides, it's one of my fave BB songs so the more versions the better! I may do a some what different remix-like version anyway, instead of a direct to chip translation.

Chicago IL, USA

So for a deadline I'd say like June 15th or something? Does that seem like enough time to everybody? So far there's 11 people interested, between here and a friend of mine, and DJ Cutman I'm pretty sure is gonna do one. We should get it up to 15 people I think, unless a sudden surge of people are interested. the cut off should be like 25 songs. If you guys wanna do more than one, or if you do one someone else did that's all good. I contacted DJ Cutman about releasing through GameChops and he is on board. Just gotta figure out artwork, tracklist, release date, etc. I'd say have a late June or early July release if everything comes together.

So far this is what the contributers/tracks are looking like:

Me- Intergalactic
Screamforme99 - Sabotage
Datafix - tbd
Chips Challenge - No Sleep til Brooklyn
Supernerd - Sabotage, Hey Ladies
Subterrestrial - Whatcha Want
theta forest - Alive
Defiant system - Root Down
Square therapy- tbd
DJ Cutman- tbd
Datacats - Sure Shot
Subwoofer Special - Girls, Ch-ch-Check it out
Cartoon Bomb - Pass the Mic, Flute Loop
Shitbird - Heart Attack Man
Jotie - Girls, Ch-ch-check it out
_-_- : Instant Death
D&D Sluggers - tbd

Last edited by SadPanda (May 16, 2012 1:48 am)

Detroit, MI

Looks good to me.

Man, I really hope someone takes Root Down.

space, outer

I'll do SURE SHOT

Last edited by datacats (May 10, 2012 10:07 am)

Philadelphia

If I'm allowed to participate I'd like to take Girls or Ch-Check it Out.

VA

If defiant system doesn't want pass the mic I'll take it. Oh if he does, I could do Flute Loop. Or if I could find an acapella of B-Boys Makin' with the freak freak...

Last edited by Cartoon Bomb (May 10, 2012 6:18 pm)

<--Heart Attack Man

Rochester, NY

^ hori shet

The Hollow Earth

Deadline's too soon for me, I'm going to have to bail. Sorry guys!

Subterrestrial wrote:

You're welcome to do a version as well! I'm not claiming exclusive rights to it.

I had this with "Girls" with SUBWOOFERSPECIAL, He's decided to do Ch-Check it Out.

If non-accapella is accepted offcourse.

Chicago IL, USA
Jotie wrote:
Subterrestrial wrote:

You're welcome to do a version as well! I'm not claiming exclusive rights to it.

I had this with "Girls" with SUBWOOFERSPECIAL, He's decided to do Ch-Check it Out.

If non-accapella is accepted offcourse.

you can do non-acca if you can pull it off. I would think it'd be kind of hard because they're rap beats and might get boring, but if you spice it up and stuff I could see it sounding pretty cool.

Chicago IL, USA
Subterrestrial wrote:

Deadline's too soon for me, I'm going to have to bail. Sorry guys!

you should still make one! deadline will probably be extended, that was just a random date I picked. When do you think a good deadline would be? Anyone else reading feel free to answer that question as well.

Detroit, MI

So, I finished Hey Ladies, should this stuff get posted to the site for critique or saved until the deadline? Dumb question?

Chicago IL, USA
SUPERNERD wants to fight! wrote:

So, I finished Hey Ladies, should this stuff get posted to the site for critique or saved until the deadline? Dumb question?

Not sure. I'd say do whatever you want with it for now, and once it gets closer to deadline I'll have everyone email me their tracks. What quality did you save as? I forgot to include we should have them at all 320kbps.

.FILTHadelphia
sergio wrote:

Man, I really hope someone takes Root Down.

I'm going to do it. Give Cartoon Bomb, Pass the Mic. I'm going to opt out doing Shake Your Rump.