Chicago IL, USA

it's already out and i made a release thread so there won't have to be 16 pages of shit before people could actually say anything about it.

Last edited by SadPanda (Sep 21, 2012 10:54 am)

San Angelo, TX

I might give sabatoge a twist and try

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:18 pm)

Chicago IL, USA

I have no objection to a couple different interpretations of one song, as long as it doesn't end up that everyone did Sabotage haha.

orange county, CA

I'd definitely love to have a go at this.

Rochester, NY

NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN

Detroit, MI

I thought one of these already got started? Either way, I've got Sabotage mostly finished -_-'

Chicago IL, USA

Really? Bummer. Got started on here or where?

Last edited by SadPanda (May 9, 2012 3:39 pm)

Detroit, MI

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/6998/mca-is-dead/

Nothing too official but it looked like it was happening haha. Some of those guys.might already have stuff to contribute as well.

Chicago IL, USA

For sure. I feel like we should keep this thread going since it has the more descriptive topic name, and any of those people from the other one can feel free to come here and take over as planning the tribute if they want. I don't mind whatsoever, as long as I can be part of it.

Detroit, MI

Word. Should be good. Also I might give Hey Ladies a shot.

The Hollow Earth

I'd like to give So Whatcha Want a try if I can get my act together time. There doesn't appear to be a deadline yet, which is good because it will probably take me a long time to transcribe it, unless someone knows of a midi I could use for reference? I kind of did a half-assed search and didn't find much.

Milwaukee, WI

I call Alive.  Down baby!

.FILTHadelphia

I made that thread but this thread seems to be more properly titled. I would like to Pass the Mic or Shake Your Rump. I did want So Whatcha Want but seems like Subterrestrial is going for it.

shanghai

you probably want to call it an Adam Yauch tribute because they other two are still alive : P The BB are not quite completely dead yo !

Rochester, NY

You can make a tribute album without the artist being dead