washington

I ordered some stuff from kitsch-bent about a week ago. Specifically, a backlight, a set of buttons for my MGB, and a tri-wing screwdriver. It hasn't arrived, and I haven't gotten a confirmation email from them. (I got one from PayPal) anyway, has anyone dealt with kitsch-bent before? If so, is this normal?
Thanks
Dan

Germany/Florida

Yeah I have numerous times, and hes very legit. You will probably get your stuff in a few days. ABout the confirmation im not sure

Last edited by Tetrasaurus (May 12, 2012 8:32 pm)

I know and love kitsch, and he's a very busy man, but if there's one thing about him, it's that he's reliable. Just wait a little bit, and I guarantee you you'll get your stuff smile

washington

Thanks so much. I just wanted to make sure, and from what I've heard, he sounds great.

IL, US

changed thread title for accuracy.. also, kitsch is one guy so hes not exactly set up like amazon.. generally best to give at least a week or two to hear anything when dealing with small vendors

Philadelphia

He said the other day in a post (can't find it right now) that he apologizes to everyone that's ordered something in the past couple of days, and that he's dealing with some personal issues at the moment. He's trying to get everything out on time. I just ordered something from him the other week and it's already arrived. You'll get your items soon, don't worry smile

EDIT: At the bottom: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/1210/ … d/page/27/

Last edited by SubWooferSpecial (May 12, 2012 9:00 pm)

He's only one guy, but he's the best in the biz! I can personally vouch for his reliability. Just wait, it'll come yet.

matt's mind

hey, yeah i'm super sorry.  i'm sitting right now doing my backlog of packages.

i replied to your email as well, a little while ago.  it may have gone to spam, but generally the personal issue stuff, very very sorry, i'm catching up right now.  smile

washington

Ugh, sorry. I kinda feel like an impatient douche right now.
Thanks everyone, thanks Kitsch. I really appreciate your website/services/products, and I can vouch for the stress of a 1-person company, especially one with increasing demand.
Dan

And on a side note, I'll definately order more stuff from kitsch-bent in the future.

Louisiana

There's definitely enough people vouching for him here but one more never hurts right? Matt aka Kitsch is the best in the biz and keeps up with everything he's amazing. As for being impatient and feeling bad don't worry about it hes a cool guy and sending an extra email or two never hurts anything.  Being a concerned customer dealing with Internet orders is a smart move. But for the future you have absolutely nothing to worry about when dealing with Kitsch at all.

Cleveland, OH

Best dude ever.

matt's mind

and for an update, i'll fully catch up with shipping today, did everything last night except the ones with (vc) white/normal backlights, they just aren't bagged yet.

and, wow, thanks for all the kind words!

Bronx, NY

kitsch is a big ol' stupidface jerk and i h8 him and he's stupid and he's got a big ol' stupidface that jerk!!!!

...jk, just balancing things out tongue

kitsch is the real deal, consummate professional, generally friendly guy, and one more thing that should be mentioned: an extreeeeeeemely supportive dude

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I like her. heart
hurr

Wait what? She's a dude?

matt's mind

totally caught up as of now.  with packages.

now, e-mails!  thanks for your patience with shipping wink

washington

Awesome, I'm in no hurry. smile

Kitsch, thanks for having such a rad website, you have everything an aspiring chiptune-er could ever want.