Virginia

I've been tinkering with famitracker for a little over a year now, never took anything public before my friend Ben suggested to join this site. I've also gathered tips and tricks from other famitracker users to help me better understand the program and what its capable of.

http://chipmusic.org/gravity2dx/music/you-arent-around

This is the latest thing I've done and first submission for this site. Everything is on that page so I basically don't want to sound like a parrot saying it all again here.
But anyway I've been shy of posting but I guess it's time to suck it up and take what the world has to throw at me.

Mishawaka, IN

Welcome, I hope you like it here. Song sounds good for the bits I jumped around, def can see the time you put into it.

Virginia
KidLion wrote:

Welcome, I hope you like it here. Song sounds good for the bits I jumped around, def can see the time you put into it.

Yea it's been a couple of weeks off and on, started over from scratch 2 different times before it became what it is. 
And thank you, thank you, and thank you.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

As Ben said, that melody gets really good when it's in full. My only suggestion would be some versatility in the lead. Switch it up when it's not the chorus to a different sound. Just something to break it up a little more. Love the synth part at the end. You better make it a habit to post more on here. I'm anxious to see what else you can do. wink

wink http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7043/ … on-thread/

Hi!

Virginia

Yes,  I'm sorry Ill be sure to go there from now on.

Auxcide wrote:

wink My only suggestion would be some versatility in the lead. Switch it up when it's not the chorus to a different sound. Just something to break it up a little more.

I see where you are coming from, its been quite the issue, I try to but in my ears sometimes I feel as if I'm trailing off, or sometimes I feel it just doesn't touch right. I suppose it couldn't hurt to experiment more.
Thank you Auxcide and message received. smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's hard because it doesn't seem like it fits. It's still something I need to work on too. wink