Madison, Alabama

I've only met one other person who's into chiptune here.
North Alabama.

Boise, ID

Anybody else out in southern Idaho??

The Flying Saucer Men wrote:

North Alabama.

I hope you have met Roboctopus, he lives in Madison.

I'm in the Hoover/Birmingham/Tuscaloosa zone depending on whether I have school or not.

Madison, Alabama
thebitman wrote:
The Flying Saucer Men wrote:

North Alabama.

I hope you have met Roboctopus, he lives in Madison.

I'm in the Hoover/Birmingham/Tuscaloosa zone depending on whether I have school or not.

I'll have to check that out!
The guy i mentioned used to live in Hartselle..we met at one of the Underground shows several years ago in Decatur.
I let him borrow my LSDJ cart once for recording purposes.

Minneapolis

Minneapolis doesn't seem to have a lot going on, but both Low-Gain and Unicorn Dream Attack are here. Those guys need to do more shows.

Just hit a buttload of Belgians on soundcloud.
Looks like we're with waaaay more than I thought, there's just nobody actively searching for parties or a "chipscene".
Created a soundcloud group for all Belgians, I do hope they'll join in because I seriously underestimated it.

Maine

Welcome to Maine
chiptuners i know of:
Me
tongue
my friends really likes it and he said he might get into it
i hope he does cause i dont want to be the only person busking/ performing here hmm
that makes me wonder and chip tuners in or close to maine?

Detroit, Michigan

If there is anyone around the Michigan area, we are always looking for chip artists to come play some of the many shows we host. smile

http://pikopikodetroit.net

London, Ontario
Pixel Pixel wrote:

Minneapolis doesn't seem to have a lot going on, but both Low-Gain and Unicorn Dream Attack are here. Those guys need to do more shows.

i live in thunder bay like 6 hours away from you hahah. not saying thats close but if some big chiptune show were to go through there id be down.

Where I live has become pretty nice for chiptune. Providence, there is Helvetica scenario, 8-Bit Rex, and myself. We have done a couple of shows and do weekly busks over by brown university, and the providence water fire. I like our little group.

lolusa

I'm going to be in providence for two nights, anyone wanna hang out with lonely ol me ??

• want to sleep on a couch too

Clearwater, Florida

there are many chip music people live in my state of florida, Lissajou, Bitcrux, Misirycord, me,  ms. dracula,

St. Petersburg Fl has a great noise scene so chipmusic/ circuit bending is common here

Last edited by DJ Hollow Life (Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm)

バード大学
ovenrake wrote:

I'm going to be in providence for two nights, anyone wanna hang out with lonely ol me ??

• want to sleep on a couch too

Possibru. When?

Seattle, WA US
basspuddle wrote:
Vellain wrote:

Do you know when (or if) the next X-Bit is... I know AbductedBySharks wanted to make it a monthly thing like the Circuits Ole. I have also heard the Circuits Ole shows are super fun... unfortunatley, being under 21, I haven't been able to go to one yet. I have seen some of the vids from the one on July 7th though. -.- I wish I was older...

The X-bit twitter page says it's May 19th, but that may be the date from the last show.

Next show is SEPTEMBER 1st @ El Corazon for teh PAX afturpartie

Seattle, WA US
Vellain wrote:

Do you know when (or if) the next X-Bit is... I know AbductedBySharks wanted to make it a monthly thing like the Circuits Ole. I have also heard the Circuits Ole shows are super fun... unfortunatley, being under 21, I haven't been able to go to one yet. I have seen some of the vids from the one on July 7th though. -.- I wish I was older...

Next Circuits Ole is projected for October 5th at the Josephine in Seattle.. would be an all ages show.

P.S. I'm playing it. Come watch me make a fool of myself

Maine

by the looks of it new york is the closest chip community near me hmm