Philly, PA, USA

no idea

Bronx, NY

There are maaaaaaany good Asian spots around there. Also, Souths is a place we used to go to often when The Tank was on Church St (roughly 3 blocks from DCTV). I highly recommend it...if it still exists and is still good (it's been about 4 years...)

matt's mind

Pre open mic dinner sounds great.  Asian especially smile

This should happen i guess those traveling/not here yet should throw out their time requests....

So pre open mic Asian?  I'm in. 

If there is enough interest a native may need to help with a spot that can accomodate, suggesting one.

If there are more than four people interested we can just start a thread for it.  A meet-and-greet fooding sounds good.  Was hoping that pizza party would play out...

vancouver, canada

dinner sounds good.  count me in as well.

(maybe we could smuggle in some pizza from some other nearby place if the need is great smile

Last edited by bryface (May 24, 2012 5:49 pm)

matt's mind

ok, i'll make another thread for this in just a second.

in another inquiry: anyone up for Nintendo World today?  in a couple/few hours ?  i'm going for sure, and would love company!  if memory serves me right, there is a museum of nintendo's development, older things as well.  maybe even a working demo-boy kiosk still set up. 

Rockfeller Plaza, to save searching for it...  between 48th and 49th.

7-ish??

even split a cab to pre-open-mic dinner...

Westfield, NJ
kitsch wrote:

ok, i'll make another thread for this in just a second.

in another inquiry: anyone up for Nintendo World today?  in a couple/few hours ?  i'm going for sure, and would love company!  if memory serves me right, there is a museum of nintendo's development, older things as well.  maybe even a working demo-boy kiosk still set up. 

Rockfeller Plaza, to save searching for it...  between 48th and 49th.

7-ish??

even split a cab to pre-open-mic dinner...

FYI, if you love Kid Icarus they are having in-store tournaments tomorrow.

And they close at 8pm on Thursdays and 9pm on Fridays. Go there during the day, not at night.

matt's mind

yeah, saw that on the website just a little bit ago...  and that they close a little early.

Los Angeles

So after being on a bus since Tuesday morning, here I am @ port authority.  Ahhhh! Gonna run around until my 3pm check-in time @ the Bowery house. See you tonite. Will someone provide "hello my name is" stickers at blip?

BOSTON

blue leader checking in

Austin, TX

I caught a stomach bug, which reared its ugly head a couple hours before my flight yesterday. It was an interesting plane ride, but I made it.

Probably going to check out the Nintendo World Store and go down to St. Mark's today.

Dublin, Ireland

Been in town since Tuesday, wish I'd checked the forums earlier...

I'm sticking around 'til June 3rd and not sure what to do with my non-blip time, so I'm up for whatever.

kitsch wrote:

in another inquiry: anyone up for Nintendo World today?

That'll have to be something I'll get round to. yikes
How was it?