Zef wrote:

Filters'll be nice and maybe a "context" button that you can click to show the previous post or two in the thread.

introduced chain filters. clickety times ten!

so shortly i'm going to start implementing favorites and it would require some thoughts. community favorites would be derived from everybody's personal favs. i'm not so sure at the moment what is the best way to do it. would list of tracks with most comments be enough?

if i use your personal favorites to produce community favs list, it would be prone to tampering. but since community favs would be calculated for a week period, maybe probable hackery intervention would be acceptable.

need some input on this.

ps: i've run through noichan trying to figure out how to scrap it. gah, it's horifficus!

Nice! This is totally usable now. I like it a lot actually. Next is the ability to post replies directly from cmhb, I figure that should keep you busy for the next couple months haha.
BTW the page is titled Chip music hear bits in my browser.

Zef wrote:

BTW the page is titled Chip music hear bits in my browser.

oops!  thanks for correction.  as for direct replies, i guess it will never happen for apparent reasons.

so, what other sites you want me add to the cmhb?  noichan, ubiktune and other releases sources.  what else?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

The Vanguard heart, Pxl-Bot heart

Auxcide wrote:

The Vanguard heart, Pxl-Bot heart

roger that =3

forgot to mention. you can click userpics for a surprise =]

zomg!  your user and chain filters are now saved upon refreshing the page!  and here's the only code i had to write for it:

var FiltersStorage = can.Control({
    init: function( element, options ) {
        can.each( store.get( 'filters' ) , function( filter ) {
            if ( filter.filter.type !== 'source' ) {
                filtersList.push( filter );
            }
        });
    },
    saveFilters: function() {
        store.set( 'filters', filtersList.attr() );
    },
    '{filtersList} add': function( filtersList, ev, newFilters ) {
        this.saveFilters();
    },
    '{filtersList} remove': function( filtersList, ev, removedFilter ) {
        this.saveFilters();
    }
});

pretty impressed myself =]  please, test it.  i guess it's time to work on favorites =P

Harrisonburg, Virginia

Hmm...I can't load the page. Is Chrome just not supported yet?

Russellian wrote:

Hmm...I can't load the page. Is Chrome just not supported yet?

just today i was testing it on all available browsers and it worked fine.  i can even see your message there.  do you get any error or at least something showing up?

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I'm on chrome and I am also not experiencing difficulties

Harrisonburg, Virginia
fuxter wrote:

do you get any error or at least something showing up?

Yup.

It's weird, I've tested it on other computers, and it's fine. It's not an extension problem for Chrome, since it doesn't work on any browser with this comp. Weird...

EDIT: Checked Windows Firewall, deleted Chrome, readded Chrome. Still not working. Not really something for you to fix, probably just a problem with this laptop.

Last edited by Russellian (Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm)

idk if i should post such little update, but anywho.  pretty awesome feature i've added just now.  ROUTING ftw!  filters now get beautiful urls, which you can share and the best thing -- Back/Forward history buttons work nao!

Russellian wrote:

Yup.

crazy stuff sad

it's a RELEASE!! and a last promo-bump for this thread =]

CMHB project set sail! it does everything i wanted for the release and then some more. and it looks nice now =P

will be updating OP shortly.

Cambridge UK

Oh my cereal face is featured :3

i'm so ashamed i forgot to give a link to it =}

http://cmhb.org/