Savannah, Georgia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i think this is just a classic introverts vs extroverts thread

this

Last edited by Aeros (Jun 2, 2012 10:16 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

Inb4 anyone who doesn't play live is shit followed by how do you get people who don't like going out to show up at gigs?

Godzilladelph

that feel when you release obscure music in an obscure music scene and no one listens to it.
andnotafuckwasgiven.wav

so cool and unique man

Rochester, NY

wat da fuk

AANABAY01

well my songs have already helped a few people, so i'm in no way obscure in the ways i think matter. those same people eventually found out that i suck but hopefully it doesn't kill the music for them. since some of you think that even this is an attempt to drum up hype, all i'm gonna do from now on is a mailing list i put you on manually and not even attempt to release to the chipscene.

BOSTON

i think that you should release your music on some original format of your own devising, that allows only listeners of the purest intentions to witness, via a mechanism that requires them to prove their worthiness by solving a series of progressively more complex riddles based on clues hidden in your previous works and aspects of your astrological chart.

no thats not true at all, i think you should just put it on bandcamp and drop notices here like you usually do. i like your music zan zan hmm

Los Angeles, CA

I want to hear your musics, but am only on the webternets an 1.73% of my time. If you don't shove your musics in my face, I will never find its because I am dumb.
Don't feel bad. Ever. For any reason.
In fact, don't feel anything at all.

Gosford, Australia

some of you think that even this is an attempt to drum up hype.

gosh, i'm actually factually glad i'm not as cynical as that!

Brunswick, GA USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i think that you should release your music on some original format of your own devising, that allows only listeners of the purest intentions to witness, via a mechanism that requires them to prove their worthiness by solving a series of progressively more complex riddles based on clues hidden in your previous works and aspects of your astrological chart.

Video games: the only medium that makes you prove you are worthy to experience the next section of content....

Washington DC

Ain't no shame in STACKIN. THAT. PAPER.

2 DA CEILIN.

buffalo, NY

Lol dramatic much?  Sharing your art will never cease to be frustrating.  Defeatist attitudes aren't going to help

Melbourne, AU

I'm here to hype my album.

BUY MY ALBUM

Ok that's what I would say if I had an album. I should start working on an album to release.

Last edited by mysterystain (Jun 3, 2012 3:37 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

There is merit in collecting email addresses, a music site that spams me insists that collecting emails is the best way to build rapport with fans, as well as learning where to have gigs, etc. Do what's comfortable, we all know your stuff is good.

Last edited by chunter (Jun 3, 2012 5:34 pm)

Godzilladelph
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

well my songs have already helped a few people, so i'm in no way obscure in the ways i think matter. those same people eventually found out that i suck but hopefully it doesn't kill the music for them. since some of you think that even this is an attempt to drum up hype, all i'm gonna do from now on is a mailing list i put you on manually and not even attempt to release to the chipscene.

Yer tunes are mad awesome. fuck the hype

Last edited by SKGB (Jun 3, 2012 6:13 pm)

Godzilladelph
Dauragon wrote:

Ain't no shame in STACKIN. THAT. PAPER.

2 DA CEILIN.