Vancouver, Wa

one of my latest projects wink

the Netherlands

Burnfingers, are you the ebaymember I've been emailing with? I'm 0oelineeo0 haha.
I asked you if you were on this forum and wanted to buy your DMG smile

Last edited by Popsicle Theory (Oct 11, 2012 10:24 am)

South Carolina

these are my two boys the red one has just a white backlight with blue power led and clear buttons with white silicone start/select with the buttons backlit white and the clear gameboy has a yellow backlight(soon to be biverted) with white power led and clear buttons and also white leds on each side also im about to install kitsches rgbss on the clear boy and make the leds yellow (maybe)

Alley Beach wrote:
Telerophon wrote:

Nah that's cool. It is a pretty nice DMG. smile

indeed it is, thnikk has some good stuff no doubt smile

I am gaining cred! Thank you heart

I finally frontlit my color and... I don't really like how it came out. I do like how it (almost) matches my dmg though. I also like how the screen doesn't dim after a few minutes of use like my pocket and every pocket I've ever backlit.

Last edited by thnikk (Oct 12, 2012 7:04 am)

Austria

hey !

i finished my third and final midiboy today.  this will be the last gameboy i will mod (at least for now), i am focusing on other stuff at the moment.
here is a quick preview pic:

and here is the link to my blog post:

ChipMod .... electronic adventures (midiboy trilogy)

Tempe, AZ

Here are some DMG's I have in progress.
The two on the left just need backlights and new screen covers. Im gonna go for a darker or black screen cover for the Harley Quin (middle game boy) the one on the far right is done. I just need to prosound it and bivert it
Peep it
Theyll be up for sale soon

Fargo, ND.

Just finished installing a backlight in this guy:

I'm very pleased with it! :>

South Carolina

Kinda reminds me of the hulk without the backlight just the green and purple.

Fargo, ND.

Haha! I know, I've been calling it the Hulkboy.

Ottawa, ON

My customized NES.  Nothin' fancy: these are purely functional customizations. 
I've added 4 RCA jacks to the back, 1 video, 3 audio (pulses, dpcm/noise/tri, and powerpak expansion).  The video out is just for the convenience of having all of the connectors on the back since it just doubles the existing video output.

The switch controls how the PowerPak's expansion channel is routed: up means the audio is routed to it's own output, middle means it's disconnected completely (which is more useful than you'd think, I've noticed that the PowerPak sometimes generates noise when it's not utilizing any expansion audio), and down means it's mixed in with the regular hardware output in which case the regular mixed hardware output is sent to the expansion output jack.  The potentiometer controls the level of the expansion channel when it's mixed in. 

The stickers are remnants of the NES's previous owner.  I was going to remove them, but then I one night I noticed this:

Tempe, AZ

those stickers are cool actually lolz

Tempe, AZ

almost done with this one just needs backlight and prosound

Fargo, ND.

CottonCandyBoy!

Orlando, Florida

Wow, nice job with those colors!  The pink text goes well with the pink frame.

ohgodno, Indiana

Very little project I just finished.

Battery Cover/Buttons/Backlight/Internal Pro-Sound

My babs and a WIP! :DD (shitty cell phone shot yes/yes?)