something I recently purchased, I'm pretty stoked despite the condition!

South Carolina

these are my boys the yellow one has rca jacks a yellow backlight a yellow power light black buttons a black screen cover and white silicone start/select buttons with black connector cover.
the clear one is about 95 percent done it has a 1/8 prosound with rgbss blue installed with 2 white leds 1 on each side and a white power light this also is biverted waiting on my blue inverted backlight from kitsch also has a clear connector cover to going to change the screen cover but cant decide yet on what color was thinking maybe either black, clear, or white maybe any suggestions.

Last edited by Budusy12 (Nov 8, 2012 12:28 am)

Louisiana

Clear since everything else is. Itll look really nice that way.

Louisiana

Little update on things ive been working on since Ive been gone. And yes the red gameboy color is suppose to have that paint running down it. I did that on purpose.

South Carolina

this is my finished clear gameboy just going to change the screen cover to clear im taking vex's advice.

Louisiana
Budusy12 wrote:

this is my finished clear gameboy just going to change the screen cover to clear im taking vex's advice.

Oh yea man thats going to look amazing 100% clear. Love the white power led. Did you difuse it? Bet that bitch is bright as fuck if you didnt. Ive intalled a few green and blue power leds ad had to sand them to all hell because it made a bad glare on my my glasses and i could barely see te screen lol

This is my finished Porkchop (Porkboy? Still working out a name tongue) shell! I have yet to backlight it, and I'm on the lookout for some more pastely pink buttons...

Toastypinecone wrote:

This is my finished Porkchop (Porkboy? Still working out a name tongue) shell! I have yet to backlight it, and I'm on the lookout for some more pastely pink buttons...

GoingHam needs this for all the reasons.

South Carolina

Nah I didn't diffuse the led I might but it doesn't really bother me.

Finland

How I got my baby (almost, there was a temp paintjob by previous owner)

How it looks now:

Still needs a proper decals, wooden ends and small fix / gloss to top of it.

Aside cosmetic changes;
Upgraded pad PCB, thicker black pads (super sensitive now!), jog wheel changed from old one that didnt click.

Last edited by DKSTR (Nov 14, 2012 5:26 am)

washington
Toastypinecone wrote:

This is awesome! Is the screen cover one of the printable kitsch ones?

Finland
Vex wrote:

Little update on things ive been working on since Ive been gone. And yes the red gameboy color is suppose to have that paint running down it. I did that on purpose.

Remove the emo nosering and this is super secksy!

Chicago
thebitman wrote:
Toastypinecone wrote:

Louisiana
DKSTR wrote:
Vex wrote:

Remove the emo nosering and this is super secksy!

I personally dont know any "emo" people with a 4guage nose ring. And the ring is there so i can clip it to a ring on my belt.

PS: i tried to put a carabiner there but the angles wouldnt fit lol

Last edited by Vex (Nov 14, 2012 7:50 am)

basspuddle wrote:
Toastypinecone wrote:

This is awesome! Is the screen cover one of the printable kitsch ones?

Yuppers! It was a bit of a challenge, and it certainly ain't perfect, but I'm quite pleased with the results smile

GoingHam wrote:
thebitman wrote:

omfg you guys :'D