1. Commodore 64 C with official POWER (UK) + RF cable. Has (Small - Medium) crack in back of console, top panel is sprayed black and is a decent job. Fully working.

2. x2 1530 Datassette UNITs. 1 Boxed. Both believed to be working.

3. Atari Joystick, works.

4. "An Introduction to Basic - Part 1" Boxed, box has pen marks on the inside. It's missing 1 piece, not sure what it was. Includes Book, 2 cassettes and an odd plastic part with cut out shapes.

I'm not asking you to do my research, just asking in case someone knows right of the bat. I probably will sell this on ebay and I'm desperate for money, I don't want to mess it up.

Does anyone know how much this would be worth bundled?

EDIT: Sorry if this is in wrong section, wasn't sure if to post in TRADE/BUY/SELL or whatever it's called.

Last edited by Je Mappelle (Jun 23, 2012 8:46 am)

Louisiana

Uhmmm I'm not sure about any of it but the Atari joystick. There's a local gamestore here in my town that has about 5 of them priced at 10$ USD. I dunno if that's right market wise they may be worth more lol, if anyone says they are worth more I'll probably buy thelthings and resell them. Anyways I hope that helps atleast a little. This place sells DMGs at $7.50 and gameboy pockets at about $10. Super gameboy carts are maybe 2$ and a snes system with all chords and two controllers runs maybe 15-20$ at this place so yea they definelty under price a lot of stuff.

washington
Vex wrote:

Uhmmm I'm not sure about any of it but the Atari joystick. There's a local gamestore here in my town that has about 5 of them priced at 10$ USD. I dunno if that's right market wise they may be worth more lol, if anyone says they are worth more I'll probably buy thelthings and resell them. Anyways I hope that helps atleast a little. This place sells DMGs at $7.50 and gameboy pockets at about $10. Super gameboy carts are maybe 2$ and a snes system with all chords and two controllers runs maybe 15-20$ at this place so yea they definelty under price a lot of stuff.

Where is this godsend of a store?
It sounds like chipheaven.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wut.

I'm going to Louisiana to clean that store out

washington
Auxcide wrote:

Wut.

I'm going to Louisiana to clean that store out

Damn straight. I just mapquest'd from my house to the Louisiana border, it's 2543.01 miles at least. Totally worth it.

Iowa

How much for the Commodore?

Rochester, NY
ClairBear wrote:

How much for the Commodore?

he's in the UK, which would involve several reasons as to why you wouldn't want it (PAL, power, etc).

I think the plastic part with cut-out shapes is a flow diagram template.

IL, US

hard to say what a fair price is on the datasettes, since they aren't tested...generally have seen c64's tested, working and clean for around $50-65, with the crack in yours probably falls in the lower range.. despite the other prices being low as hell in louisiana, $10 is right or even a little high on the atari joystick, that store probably just doesn't get a ton of them at this point (i've seen them pretty often for about $5-8).. intro to basic book should be worth approx $10 as well...i could see the whole thing as a package (including untested datasettes) run around $85-90

e.s.c. wrote:

hard to say what a fair price is on the datasettes, since they aren't tested...generally have seen c64's tested, working and clean for around $50-65, with the crack in yours probably falls in the lower range.. despite the other prices being low as hell in louisiana, $10 is right or even a little high on the atari joystick, that store probably just doesn't get a ton of them at this point (i've seen them pretty often for about $5-8).. intro to basic book should be worth approx $10 as well...i could see the whole thing as a package (including untested datasettes) run around $85-90

Interesting, thank you.

Psydney, Australia

Phew, you almost had to go to ebay and type "commodore 64" wink