Strobe lights are possible, and it wouldn't be a "crazy" circuit either, actually. It's very simple. It can probably be done with an LM386 or maybe even just one transistor.

BC, Canada

I have a clear case and wouldn't mind swapping with you, Frostbyte. I think some of the text on the front is scratched off, though.

Last edited by munchluxe63 (Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm)

That's okay! Can you just PM me some pictures?

So I finally got pretty close putting this gameboy together. I think I'm gonna try to get some extra mods done on it by people more professional than me hahaha. It's just a backlight right now with a new screen cover and black buttons...I'll post pictures when I'm on the computer.

Chicago IL

we're all breathless in anticipation

shanghai

i smell saskrotch sarcasm, made me chuckle.

Chicago IL

wait, dude bumps a thread after almost a month to say he's gonna post pictures later and you think i'm being sarcastic?

Savannah, Georgia

yes

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Saskrotch wrote:

wait, dude bumps a thread after almost a month to say he's gonna post pictures later and you think i'm being sarcastic?

Well aren't you?

IL, US

well, the bump is making me fix grammar in the title for my own sanity

IL, US
Kedromelon wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

To save battery, and can't you see it in sunlight like the good old days?

no, to install a backlight the reflective layer that is usually behind the screen is removed

unless you did that late 2007 der warst style.. my shit has an on/off switch, no inversion, nothing fancy... just a backlight and simple headphone jack switching prosound

Haha, nah, it is pretty funny. But for real though the pictures are uploading

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

lul. I love this thread.

Chicago IL

› Show Spoiler

New York
Saskrotch wrote:

oh Tim and Eric how i miss you. I need to rewatch that series.