I really love it, trying to recreate it. Only issue is that the case I'm going to use was once painted white with acrylic and now after scratching most of it off, there's still some little pieces that I'm really upset about. (Subtle hint: trade cases please?)

Anyway, I just wanna know who made this/uses it if you've seen it...it's a really sick design.

The Bronx

Here's the photo source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ifrenkydesign/4091711949/

The account doesn't seem like a chiptune guy though, which is why I thought it was weird...I was thinking he just took a photo of an artist's gameboy.

The Bronx
Frostbyte wrote:

The account doesn't seem like a chiptune guy though, which is why I thought it was weird...I was thinking he just took a photo of an artist's gameboy.

Send him a message and find out. <):')

The wallpaper was made by Thretris, so he probably modded the DMG too.

BOSTON

yep. I think he had it posted on 8bc back in the dayyyyyy

I kinda miss thretris. he seemed so invested sad so many modders come and gone

Ah, that would make sense. Thanks guys smile Jeeze, I really wanna make this DMG lol. My issues with the case I have now are that I can't get the acrylic off it and there's holes where I don't need them anymore from old mods.

I have the pieces soaking in rubbing alcohol right now, hopefully that dissolves the acrylic.

EDIT: He appears to be sorta active again, he has some recent posts on his blog!

Last edited by Frostbyte (Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am)

Rochester, NY

Wow, that gameboy looks sick... almost makes me want to

get rid of the PSP

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

Wow, that gameboy looks sick... almost makes me want to

get rid of the PSP

Come on dude.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Do it. That psp is holding you back from being cool.
/peerpressure

The Bronx
Auxcide wrote:

Do it. That psp is holding you back from being cool.
/peerpressure

I just did a gameboy exactly like that for a user named shanebro. Looked sick in person

Sick! Can you post pictures?

Chicago IL

wait isn't this just a clear DMG with a green back light or am i missing something

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I see a switch, which I assume is for the backlight.

It looks like a half-clock switch actually...They usually place the switches there, I think. I just love the minimal design aspect of it