Chicago IL

i keep saying this is why we needed 8bc

Los Angeles, CA

8bc was the troll outlet the internet deserved... but not the one it needed...?

TSSBAY01

i predict 247 replies

Chicago IL
EvilWezil wrote:

8bc was the troll outlet the internet deserved... but not the one it needed...?

8bc was a lightning rod for retards. now they all come here.

Milwaukee, WI

Goddammit. Can someone just whip up a shitty board, complete with white background and bouncing game boy to clear this fucking place out.

I suppose the easiest way to solve the issue is to just not visit this board anymore...

...or kill anyone under the age of 20.

Abandoned on Fire
TSC wrote:

Goddammit. Can someone just whip up a shitty board, complete with white background and bouncing game boy to clear this fucking place out.

I suppose the easiest way to solve the issue is to just not visit this board anymore...

...or kill anyone under the age of 20.

http://ucollective.org/ is supposed to be exactly that.  Not catching on, unfortunately.

Last edited by egr (Aug 3, 2012 7:22 am)

TSSBAY01

i went there today! i was like wat za fuq is this ocool.

Abandoned on Fire

It has images section guise.  IMAGES.  SECTION.  GUISE.

Austin, Texas
Lazerbeat wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

seems like every active thread gets shut down. why are we here again? to fuck around online with chiptune peeps

I'm here to have focused and reasonably serious on topic discussion with chip music producers, hackers, promoters etc.

My ideal solution would be an opt in off topic forum which I can opt out of and have all the trollery in there. That doesn't seen to be popular so I'm all for topic locking.

I am ok with the idea of a chipmusic.org FYAD.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm more of a "bash them until they leave" kinda guy. Like that one noob that ran out of here screaming. That.

Gosford, Australia

that was called for, though
the last guy people berated for 200 pages didn't really deserve it

Seattle, WA US
Victory Road wrote:

didn't really deserve it

Didn't he?

Didn't he?

Gosford, Australia

nah
he was a bit dumb and a little rude but not straight up malicious like the other guy

u guiz r so kwl i wan 2 be lik u wen i grow 2 b chip gameboy artist

Chicago

Personally, I enjoy the free entertainment and face palms provided by the classy ladies and gentlemen that care to share their wisdom and zeal towards cheepchoonz here on our beloved cmo. Why all you be trippin?

Abandoned on Fire

Hmmm, what if troll or possible troll threads were just flagged as such?  Like, on the topic title there's a little cm.o "word balloon" that says:  Here there be trolls

EDIT:  nah, just close 'em

Last edited by egr (Aug 3, 2012 10:05 am)