i wuv everyone and everyone hates me heart

Last edited by I'mHeadingForABombShelter (Aug 4, 2012 4:39 am)

Madison, Alabama
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

aww thanks for the love guys smile

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages.

lol.  I would bet cashmoney I'm older than you, but thanks, since you make tight musix!  smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages. sure, it probably has something to do with so many chip resources available now, but still. I would DEFINATELY say that your guys' releases from this year are moving the genre of chiptune forward in a huge way. some of them I would place in, like, top 20 chip release and I'm not even kidding.

So don't mind the elitism, the snobbery, the lack of plays/likes/shows whatever. Y'all are seriously on the right track and with a little effort you guys are going to be doing some big thangs. REAL TALK.

This is the greatest compliment I've ever received. Thank you, mang. heart

› Show Spoiler

Madison, Alabama
roboctopus wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages.

lol.  I would bet cashmoney I'm older than you, but thanks, since you make tight musix!  smile

[edit] I don't mean that in a dickish way, I'm just old, haha.

New York
I'mHeadingForABombShelter wrote:

I don't hate you Kyogre (IHFABS)! Wuv all around.

California

So if your skill is just unreal for your respective age like James says, does that mean you have inconceivably high skillz?

Edit: gah ninja'd

Last edited by VCMG (Aug 4, 2012 4:53 am)

Parallelis wrote:

awww heart i loved your EP

Last edited by I'mHeadingForABombShelter (Aug 4, 2012 5:05 am)

Parallelis wrote:

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

in return I'll say something that I have been meaning to say for a while now: this current gen of new chiptune artists (aka you guys in this thread) are fucking amazing. the level of programming and music skill shown by auxcide, frostbyte, Vince, roboctopus, aeros and all you guys is just unreal for your respective ages. sure, it probably has something to do with so many chip resources available now, but still. I would DEFINATELY say that your guys' releases from this year are moving the genre of chiptune forward in a huge way. some of them I would place in, like, top 20 chip release and I'm not even kidding.

So don't mind the elitism, the snobbery, the lack of plays/likes/shows whatever. Y'all are seriously on the right track and with a little effort you guys are going to be doing some big thangs. REAL TALK.

I don't even know how to respond to this and give it justice. Thank you so much man...this means a lot to me smile And I'm sure to all of us as well! We're trying our hardest to do the right things for chipmusic and for the progression of the community. I think I'm going to make this post my wallpaper to remind me that I don't suck as bad as I think I do. heart

The Bronx

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool heart heart cool cool cool heart heart cool cool
cool heart heart heart heart cool heart heart heart heart cool
cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool
cool cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool
cool cool cool heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool heart heart heart cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool heart cool cool cool cool cool

Harrisonburg, Virginia
minusbaby wrote:

cool cool heart heart cool cool cool heart heart cool cool
cool heart heart heart heart cool heart heart heart heart cool
cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool
cool cool heart heart heart heart heart heart heart cool cool
cool cool cool heart heart heart heart heart cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool heart heart heart cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool heart cool cool cool cool cool

^ This thread in a nutshell. FEEL THE LUV

Seattle, WA US

Frostbyte is very knowledgeable in all things LSDJ related and I greatly appreciate the support he lends me and my musics. All the rest of you guys are my favorite people to see post in these threads. You give me hope

I feel weird not being sarcastic

NC in the US of America

And on that note: Frostbyte you are cool people. Your encouragement and your music have been a great inspiration to me, and you certainly know how to put on a killer webshow big_smile. It's nice to be one of your "classmates", even if I'm just the guy who walks up to the group like "Hahaha...... What're we laughing about....?" "..." It's still great to watch all the cool kids being cool. big_smile

Much love to all the guys who've called me out on various things: Saskrotch, AndrewKilpatrick, and the others, and especially Auxcide, who's gentle prodding led me to release some of my stuff.

This chip community is one of the most patient I've seen in regards to putting up with nubbishness. Heart.

And I'm glad you're showing your stuff, because I. Am. Digging. It. smile

Utah

I love SketchMan3 because of his inquisitive monkey avatar that gives me the reassurance that everything he posts has been well thought out. And, I love everybody else for making great music that inspires and motivates me. Also, I heart Saskrotch. A lot.

Austin, Texas

I'm just going to leave this video here:

I love The Laohu for reaching out and encouraging me to make music instead of just modding the shit out of my game boys and having pseudointellectual conversations about music with my friends on the internet. wink