Hey Guys my sister need some words translated in different languages of course not englishm but any other written language is cool. If possible japanese or arabic, you know some languages which uses symbols.
Would be nice if you could help out & hope this works out, 'cause i mean the chipscene is worldwide right?

Translation needed:

110% Cookie - My Cookie
10% Philosophical nonsense
2% It's human to be mistaken
10% Take what you can get
33% The beast in HER
11% Curiosity & Adventure - to explore the small & big wonders of this world
4% Nuttaste/Nutcake
20% Barbecue
20% Muscles

Thanks ♥

Riverside, CA

110%  クッキー  -  私のクッキー
10%  哲学的荒唐無稽
???
???
33%  獣を女性で
11%  キュリオシティとアドベンチャー  -  ???
4%  ナットのテースト/ナットのケーキ
20%  バーベキュー
20%  筋肉

ありがと♥

edit: it stripped the spaces -_-
Also, I can't guarantee it's 100% correct but it should be good enough. And a couple area that I don't think I can do yet, sorry.

Last edited by The Silph Scope (Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm)

That's Awesome big_smile
Thanks ♫

110% Koekje - Mijn koekje
10% Filosofische onzin
2% Fouten maken is menselijk
10% Pakken wat je pakken kan
33% Het beest in haar.
11% Nieuwschierigheid & avontuur - de grote en kleine wonderen van de wereld ontdekken
4% do you mean nutcake as in a cake with nuts? then: Notencake
If it's nutcake as in idiot.. then: idioot / randdebiel / flapdrol / halve zool / klapjosti... (take your pick)
20% Barbecue
20% Spieren

Oh, and that's dutch, btw.

Timbob wrote:

[...]
4% do you mean nutcake as in a cake with nuts? then: Notencake
If it's nutcake as in idiot.. then: idioot / randdebiel / flapdrol / halve zool / klapjosti... (take your pick)

Cake with Nuts.
But dutch is great big_smile

Sydney, NSW

110% cunt
10% cunt
2% cunt
10% cunt
33% fuck
11% cunt
4% cunt
20% Barbecue
20% cunt

Translated into Australian native tongue for ya

Paso del Rey, Argentina

by "cookie" do you mean "biscuit" or something similar?

SPANISH

110% Galletita - Mi Galletita
10% Sin sentido filosófico
2% Es humano estar equivocado
10% Tomas lo que recibes
33% La bestia es ELLA
11% Curiosidad y aventura - explorar las pequeñas y grandes maravillas del mundo
4% Torta de nuez
20% Barbacoa
20% Musculos

ESPERANTO

110% kekso - Mia kekso
10% Filozofa sensencaĵo
2% Estas homa erari
10% Vi prenas tion kion vi ricevas
33% La besto estas ŝi
11% Kuriozaĵo kaj aventuro - ekzplori la malgrandajn kaj grandajn mirindaĵojn de la mondo
4% Kuko el nukso
20% kradrostado
20% Muskoloj

I Hope this helps.

Last edited by wandering genie (Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm)

"Cookie" like this:

Yeah, helps a lot.

Rochester, NY

I did what I could and then translated them back into English for comparison with the original phrase, after looking over Silph Scope's work.

2% 人間の意味は間違う (lit. "the meaning of humans is to be mistaken/to make mistakes)
another way to say it might be... 2% 間違うのは人間みたい (lit. "it's like a human to make mistakes/be mistaken")
OR you might say it like this... 2% 人間方は間違う (lit. "the way of humans is to be mistaken/make mistakes")

It's easy to think of multiple ways to say it when you don't actually have to "say" it but they should all give the same idea... this one was the hardest one IMO because there are tons of ways to translate it

10% 取れる事を取る (lit. "take the things you are able to take")

Silph Scope, I took a look at your other ones... I think this one should be:

33% 彼女の中の獣(lit. "the beast inside her")

and I finished this one for you:

11% キュリオシティとアドベンチャー  - この世界の小さいと大きい驚異を探る (lit. Curiosity and Adventure - to explore the small and big wonders of this world)

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

I did what I could and then translated them back into English for comparison with the original phrase, after looking over Silph Scope's work.

another way to say it might be... 2% 間違うのは人間みたい (lit. "it's like a human to make mistakes/be mistaken")
OR you might say it like this... 2% 人間方は間違う (lit. "the way of humans is to be mistaken/make mistakes")

It's easy to think of multiple ways to say it when you don't actually have to "say" it but they should all give the same idea... this one was the hardest one IMO because there are tons of ways to translate it

10% 取られる事を取る (lit. "take the things you are able to take")

11% キュリオシティとアドベンチャー  - この世界の小さいと大きい驚異を探る (lit. Curiosity and Adventure - to explore the small and big wonders of this world)

Well done, I was going to suggest なにを取れるは取るできます。 for take what you can take...

Is the other phrase supposed to be the axiom of to err is human?

Utah

(Mandarin - Simplified Chinese)
110%饼干 - 我的饼干
10%哲学胡说
2% 犯错是人性
10%能得什么就得什么
33% 她里面的野兽
11%好奇与冒险心 - 探索这个世界的小及大奇观
4%坚果滋味/坚果蛋糕
20%的烧烤
20%的肌肉

I'm not sure what nuttaste is, so I just translated nut taste (as in the flavor of a nut). It is somewhat difficult to translate into Chinese without more context, so this is a very literal translation.

Also, 2% "It's human to be mistaken" is probably referring to the more common english phrase "to err is human", correct?

Riverside, CA
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

10% 取られる事を取る (lit. "take the things you are able to take")

Ah, cool thanks.
It was like 5am and looking through a kanji dictionary was getting tiresome wink

Rochester, NY

@Silph Scope - jisho.org for specific words; I hate looking through my dictionaries man, I almost never use mine lol

chunter wrote:

Well done, I was going to suggest なにを取れるは取るできます。 for take what you can take...

Ah, I've edited that one on mine... 取る isn't a "ru-verb" and I forgot that so the form would be as you said "取れる", so thanks for that;

still, you've mashed together a lot of words without a real subject... your phrase is impossible to make sense of... I tried, and got "what you can take is able to take" but that's just me forcing a weird translation.

If you want super accurate Japanese, OP, try sending a PM to Cheapshot.  ... and maybe have him look over our translations lolololol

Forest Maze

110% Oreo - My Oreo
10% Bullshit
2% Be a pussy
10% Settle for less
33% Menstruation
11% Get High
4% Balls
20% BBQ
20% Ripped

American.

Last edited by NUCLACE (Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

Rochester, NY

btw it's 220%

that's a lot