babylon

iswudt . . . but if anyone really needs the hiccups gone here is what you do. take a deep breath, i mean a deep ass breath were you continue to pack it in in small gulps so you cant fit anymore air in your lungs . then hold that for as long as possible. if you didnt wuss out and release too soon i promise your hiccups will be gone every time.
oh and sorry i didnt have anything funny to contribute here.

NC in the US of America
spacetownsavior wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4oTMLJD0ck

turn speakers all the way up

wait 3 minutes

You're not supposed to tell him when the startling moment occurs. That defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

San Diego, CA

I just really like the song hmm

prosound or backlight something.  probably lsdj it as well.  and behringer 802 that.   how can I get more bass out of my gameboy?  how do I make melodies?  what is a drop?  why don't people like linkin park here?   where do you get your inspiration?  what do you feel like when you hear your music?  i need more cc.   screamcoretrancedubstepelectro  which pokemon are you?  modern chipmusicians hate pop music but love depeche mode.  wow X killed it at pulsewave.  i am so stoked.  dude this is amazing 4 tracks of lsdj trance that sound just like my release, I feel safe saying this is good..   let's all comment on each others release threads.   well done you can use bandcamp.   if it's not hardware I am not interested.  oh god it's not in 4/4 time help.

Brunswick, GA USA

Change title to "Tips On Getting Threads Closed"

Unsubscribe
4mat wrote:

prosound or backlight something.  probably lsdj it as well.  and behringer 802 that.   how can I get more bass out of my gameboy?  how do I make melodies?  what is a drop?  why don't people like linkin park here?   where do you get your inspiration?  what do you feel like when you hear your music?  i need more cc.   screamcoretrancedubstepelectro  which pokemon are you?  modern chipmusicians hate pop music but love depeche mode.  wow X killed it at pulsewave.  i am so stoked.  dude this is amazing 4 tracks of lsdj trance that sound just like my release, I feel safe saying this is good..   let's all comment on each others release threads.   well done you can use bandcamp.   if it's not hardware I am not interested.  oh god it's not in 4/4 time help.

I get it, you're trying to lull me into a sense of complacency.

Unsubscribe
chunter wrote:

People from Georgia don't get to sass:
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/here-co … ey-boo-boo

The Hollow Earth
walter b. gentle wrote:

iswudt . . . but if anyone really needs the hiccups gone here is what you do. take a deep breath, i mean a deep ass breath were you continue to pack it in in small gulps so you cant fit anymore air in your lungs . then hold that for as long as possible. if you didnt wuss out and release too soon i promise your hiccups will be gone every time.
oh and sorry i didnt have anything funny to contribute here.

I don't have anything funny to contribute either, unfortunately but I basically do something similar for hiccups; I breathe out all of the air in my lungs and completely compress my diaphram until the hiccups stop (or I need to take a breath). Seems to work for me at least.

uhajdafdfdfa

what i do for hiccups is hold my breath for as long as possible while swallowing as many times as possible

works every time!

Unsubscribe

Ive had luck with that technique too. If this troll thread can help just one person then it would totally be worth it. Also try a packet of sugar.

Brunswick, GA USA

In Georgia != from Georgia

Unsubscribe

Ah yes, Sherman's Maxim.

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:
4mat wrote:

I get it, you're trying to lull me into a sense of complacency.

on the other hand, it makes me want to set things on fire. big things.

Boulder, CO
4mat wrote:

You left out barcade.

Puerto Rico
4mat wrote:

lsdj hip hop karaoke covers

Savannah, Georgia
herr_prof wrote:
chunter wrote:

People from Georgia don't get to sass:
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/here-co … ey-boo-boo

people from georgia buy guns and find these kids