SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

guys I think we did it. we finally made 4mat lose his mind.

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

just imagining 4mat in a padded cell muttering to himself "chip music is not dead chip music is not dead chip music is NOT dead"

Austin, Texas

Reading that 4mat post made me realize the error of my ways and confront my failures as a man.

Brunswick, GA USA
Aeros wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

People from Georgia don't get to sass:
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/here-co … ey-boo-boo

people from georgia buy guns and find these kids

Especially when a shop called

is just up the road.

uhajdafdfdfa

wow a beauty pageant for six year olds is SUCH A BAD IDEA sad

Unsubscribe

America: Hates Pedos, Loves Children dressed like strippers.

Well here i am.
Another day and another silly topic to waste my time.

uhajdafdfdfa

well here you are

another day and another meta-comment about how much you hate the thread instead of about the things in the thread itself !

Dude, what should i comment on, when one of the latest post involving a 6-year old that thinks it's a beauty queen and it's all about "the moneeeyyy" (which of course the parents want).
By the Way, i think there are enough theards here, that explain or give ya tips how to get started.

Detroit, Michigan
herr_prof wrote:

America: Hates Pedos, Loves Children dressed like strippers.

edit.

Last edited by 9H05T (Aug 21, 2012 8:57 pm)

The Bronx

NC in the US of America
4mat wrote:

prosound or backlight something.  probably lsdj it as well.  and behringer 802 that.   how can I get more bass out of my gameboy?  how do I make melodies?  what is a drop?  why don't people like linkin park here?   where do you get your inspiration?  what do you feel like when you hear your music?  i need more cc.   screamcoretrancedubstepelectro  which pokemon are you?  modern chipmusicians hate pop music but love depeche mode.  wow X killed it at pulsewave.  i am so stoked.  dude this is amazing 4 tracks of lsdj trance that sound just like my release, I feel safe saying this is good..   let's all comment on each others release threads.   well done you can use bandcamp.   if it's not hardware I am not interested.  oh god it's not in 4/4 time help.

So what are we supposed to do here, then?

This?

Austin, Texas

I believe the main point of 4mat's comment is to assert that much of chiptune as a scene and a culture is digressing into self-referential and stagnant groupthink, and is no longer producing original music or ideas. sad

NC in the US of America
Telerophon wrote:

I believe the main point of 4mat's comment is to assert that much of chiptune as a scene and a culture is digressing into self-referential and stagnant groupthink, and is no longer producing original music or ideas. sad

Ah... yeah... I can see that. I can hear it...

:x

hmmm...What was it... something about '90s break beats...?

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 17, 2012 8:00 pm)

IL, US

i dont think hes saying it produces no original music or ideas anymore, maybe just that dwelling on these sort of things is counterproductive in regards to creating new and original works

also 9-heart: re-read the topic again.. its "startled" not "started" and peter has been active in this scene since before 95% of the current scene knew shit existed, so i doubt he needs help getting started.. i mean, fucker helped found pulsewave and has played blip (i mean fucker in the nicest way possible smile)