NC in the US of America
e.s.c. wrote:

i dont think hes saying it produces no original music or ideas anymore, maybe just that dwelling on these sort of things is counterproductive in regards to creating new and original works

also 9-heart: re-read the topic again.. its "startled" not "started" and peter has been active in this scene since before 95% of the current scene knew shit existed, so i doubt he needs help getting started.. i mean, fucker helped found pulsewave and has played blip (i mean fucker in the nicest way possible smile)

Shoot... I should have posted the rest of what I was going to say about the "self-referential" quality of the scene not being much different from the small amount of chip music that I've heard from the '90s-'00s.

This might be something nice to dwell on...

It might startle you (If the beginning stuff is too chill, at least skip to 5:00)

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

In a world where everyone is shouting, a whisper becomes a deafening scream.

TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER FROM DEATH OR DEAFNESS.

Chicago IL

get really high and then accidentally walk past a mirror

NC in the US of America
chunter wrote:

In a world where everyone is shouting, a whisper becomes a deafening scream.

TURN THE VOLUME DOWN BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER FROM DEATH OR DEAFNESS.

Best nintendocore release ever.

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:

get really high and then accidentally walk past a mirror

Last time I got really high, i smashed all my mirrors. DONT YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME.