Sydney, NSW
Victory Road wrote:

haha yeah i misread that
men at work just got finished being sued > $20 million for using part of a melody from part of a kid's song in a song they wrote 30 years ago.

wait, that actually went through? wow.

Italy

Niggas about to get PAID

Brunswick, GA USA

I'd get a cheap laugh from seeing a YouTube takedown notice on it but I don't want to keep watching the thing.

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA
akira^8GB wrote:

Orange County, CA
Telerophon wrote:

Mickey Mouse In Da Club.

Micky Mouse at a Rave

btw this is about to come out and I'm sure there will be many other chip ripoffs allllllllllllll over this

Orange County, CA
an0va wrote:

btw this is about to come out and I'm sure there will be many other chip ripoffs allllllllllllll over this

Disney paid royalties up the butt to have every video game character/song ever, but be prepared to listen for your song in the movie.

sick, I knew disney would totally see progressive gameboy alternate time sig music with noise channel blastbeats as the best marketing decision for the upcoming taylor swift-duff-montana's

copyrighting "Hilary Swift-Duff-Montana-Lohans" as an actual term or maybe song name right now

Orange County, CA
an0va wrote:

sick, I knew disney would totally see progressive gameboy alternate time sig music with noise channel blastbeats as the best marketing decision for the upcoming taylor swift-duff-montana's

if only we were 12 we might get signed by them

New York City
an0va wrote:

Errrmmm.. I doubt it.. .Skrillex is doing the soundtrack.

So it'll be all like:

How to ruin an otherwise excellent movie... Also: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news … h-20120919

Last edited by akira^8GB (Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm)

Sydney, NSW

guys

it's music in a movie

really.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I wonder if the forums at dubstep.org is freaking out as much as you guys.

[ds.o]

Chicago, IL

so is skrillex taking chiptune from us?

http://youtubedoubler.com/56JS

Also, if skrillex makes "chiptune" (as in probably a few ipads with $100 software on it that beeps out a sad little tune) "popular" (as in liked for no reason at all by the kids that are gonna drop out of school), I'll destroy myself. I'll be listening to some K2 or something and all those bozos are gonna be like "dude skrillex man dat's wikked sickkkkkk", And i'll die a little inside.

Fin.

Gosford, Australia

i dunno, i could live with that