Abandoned on Fire

Very appealing site!  Cancer Research will be getting a share of my tax return ASAP.  I applaud the both of you!

*edited for weird internet formallity wink

Last edited by egr (Feb 11, 2010 6:43 pm)

Central-ish VA
neilbaldwin wrote:

NTRQ website is now live;

NTRQ Home

My goodness this site looks wonderful, serious props to KeFF on the design!

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
KeFF wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:

That's Keff's handywork. I think I wore him down big_smile

And i loved every minute of it smile

my only suggestion is making the tracker image background
be fixed, and stay with the content as the page scrolls.
great work! big_smile

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Oh my goodness, that Nitro Queer test song gave me goosebumps. YES

astral cat

awesome stuff! website looks FRESH tongue

philly

That demo track is THICK.

Minneapolis
neilbaldwin wrote:
arfink wrote:

MMC1 isn't TOO bad, especially compared to things like MMC3, MMC4, MMC5, Konami mappers like VRC6, etc. The only conceivable problem is that MMC1 has alot of variables you can play with, some of which are certainly "legal" but which Nintendo never actually made carts of. However, the Repropak boards do offer a little more flexibility with this, and are certainly alot easier to get set up than hacking an existing MMC1 board.

Ultimately, we'll just have to wait and see what his finished ROM looks like. And as for an SRAM save/load to PC circuit, that could certainly be done, though I'm probably not going to attempt that one myself.

Without using MMC1 (or any mapper), what are the options? If a non-mapper cart is limited to 32kb PRG then it's never going to happen - the editor itself take about that much space! smile

You are indeed correct. MMC1 is a good choice because it's common and simple. I applaud your selection, actually, its just that without seeing the ROM I'm not completely sure what specific board configuration to use.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Nitro Queer!

0R360N

The most EPIC part of my day was the intro sounds.. THANK YOU NEIL

Turku, FIN

haha, intro is epic big_smile

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Thretris wrote:

yikes This is the most exciting image I will see today.

0R360N

Not as exiting as this one!!!!!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Well aren't we looking smug? I wish my powerpak would hurry up and get here...

How is the beta so far?

Abandoned on Fire
Thretris wrote:

Not as exiting as this one!!!!!

*squeeeeeaaaaaaalllllll*  Even tho I'll be running this on psp it's still friggin awesome!

0R360N

haha, I literally just woke up when I got the email, still have the sleepy eyes. I instantly grabbed the powerpak, "flashed it" and ran to the back to play.

Beta is going great, and the its super organized! Baldwin FTW!!! This software will rule the world (or at least my game room)

Plano, TX

Oh shit. I totally missed signing up for the beta. FML FML FML.