Does it export .nsf? Just curious.

uhajdafdfdfa

Hehe, finally we can have an answer to our debate from months ago! tongue

WOW MAN!

Debate?

WOW MAN!
arlen wrote:

Does it export .nsf? Just curious.

Not currently but that would be totally easy to add as an output feature.

Actually I'd probably have some sort of stand-alone tool to convert an NTRQ song file into an NSF.

It is slightly complicated by the fact that NTRQ files reside in SRAM and not in ROM but it's far from an insurmountable problem.

venezuela ccs

Hello NEIL !

I read all your development and really I am very grateful by your work!, think to donate something when it is possible to me...

Can I prove any version?

WOW MAN!
EBOT wrote:

Hello NEIL !

I read all your development and really I am very grateful by your work!, think to donate something when it is possible to me...

Can I prove any version?

Thank you!

Right now I have more than enough people testing the Beta version but thank you for the offer.

astral cat

Looks amazing Neil smile thanks for this!

Hialeah, FL

i can't wait for this to be released. !

Standalone tool sounds good. I was just curious.

Minneapolis

Nice work Neil. I look forward to making a cartridge of this very very much. In fact, if you don't mind sending me an advance copy (PM me to get my email) I can get working on it sooner. *blatant hint*

0R360N
arfink wrote:

Nice work Neil. I look forward to making a cartridge of this very very much. In fact, if you don't mind sending me an advance copy (PM me to get my email) I can get working on it sooner. *blatant hint*

OH, BTW... here is some label art for anyone to use smile

demo wink

Minneapolis

That's so cool! I wonder though, will MuteCity be able to make these just by modifying original Nintendo hardware? (another not so subtle poke) From the little I know from Neil, this could be a real challenge to make dedicated cartridges, since carts with an adequate configuration were never produced for the US market. wink It's either a load of soldering or a ReproPak from retroUSB. But I am itching for a little challenge here.

Last edited by arfink (Feb 19, 2010 4:34 am)

uhajdafdfdfa
neilbaldwin wrote:

Debate?

Oh, me and Arlen were discussing in IRC whether or not NSF export was possible - it's nothing! smile

))<>((

Nice artwork Thretris.

Also, can't wait for a release of this. big_smile

MA
arfink wrote:

That's so cool! I wonder though, will MuteCity be able to make these just by modifying original Nintendo hardware? (another not so subtle poke) From the little I know from Neil, this could be a real challenge to make dedicated cartridges, since carts with an adequate configuration were never produced for the US market. wink It's either a load of soldering or a ReproPak from retroUSB. But I am itching for a little challenge here.

I hope Mutecity will work his magic on this one!! Would be great to see this on a gray cart too..lol

@Thretris: I love the artwork, as usual! Hope this one sticks!

WOW MAN!
arfink wrote:

Actually he mailed me the other day. I don't think I replied..... oops sad

The only sticking point for me seems to be the obvious one: how to get your song files off the cart?