New Albany Indiana

Im looking for a more "advance" tutorial that teaches more "chip step" than just regular chip tune. so if some one could direct me thad'be nice.

England

you could just apply the same knowledge that you would get from a fruityloops dubstep tutorial.

babylon

what jellica said i guess. im kinda confused what your asking for. whats regular chip? if your confused on dubstep structure in general you could try like ableton and fruityloops tutorials but honestly the best knowledge comes from listening to and understanding dubstep as a genre. i know if you go to youtube and search for cheapshots lsdj tutorials you can get help with ping pong wobbles and the little chord plinks that a lot of artist use.

New Albany Indiana

Regular chip is the basic stuff, stuff you wouldn't want to her preforming. i need that danky chip step tongue

Detroit, Michigan
Bit wish wrote:

stuff you wouldn't want to her preforming

wut

Bristol, UK

Use the yoi sounds sparingly and put different V commands on each/every note of the wave channel. That's my formula...

Chicago

1.Install Ableton
2.Make dubs that be steppin
3.Sprinkle in some chips
4.Profit?

Sweden

haha

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

wtf, you don't need no damn tutorial. Just go with your hearrrrt, man.

I "learned" from experimenting. I didn't look up shit. Also there's no such tutorial.
heart

New Albany Indiana

just do "KICK!....... (-__- )zzZZ .......SNARE!"  with whatever sounds you like in between

shanghai

JUST MAKE REALLY SHIT MUSIC THAT YOU FIND ANNOYING, REPETITIVE AND YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE THIS HORRID THING KNOWN AS CHIP STEP.MAKE SURE YOUR LFO STYLE BASS IS VERY LOUD IN DA MIX AND LOTS OF MED RANGE FREQUENCIES AND NO LOW END BELOW 120HZ, OTHERWISE IT WONT SOUND LIKE A DUCK GETTING RAPED.

Joliette, QC, Canada

1.Find some badass modules
2.Study these masters of trackers
3.Profit !!!
tongue

New Albany Indiana
Downstate wrote:

JUST MAKE REALLY SHIT MUSIC THAT YOU FIND ANNOYING, REPETITIVE AND YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE THIS HORRID THING KNOWN AS CHIP STEP.MAKE SURE YOUR LFO STYLE BASS IS VERY LOUD IN DA MIX AND LOTS OF MED RANGE FREQUENCIES AND NO LOW END BELOW 120HZ, OTHERWISE IT WONT SOUND LIKE A DUCK GETTING RAPED.

Ill just rape a duck with a gameboy and record the sound.

New Albany Indiana
Downstate wrote:

Detroit, Michigan
Bit wish wrote:
Downstate wrote:

and a tag team move from the super glitch gif bros