Oh I see, I'll try to get the first five pages then.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

i was going to say just keep a running text doc on ur computer or phone tongue

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The image I posted is an Android app that makes it a bit easier to manage than just a text document. Has a few neat features like cloning instruments and tables as well as the ability to import and export all the patches you write as xml so you can share them around.

I'm currently adding the ability to sync to a web database so users can share instantly by subscribing to other users. It's a super simple system, users can create an account and share any or all of their patches. Other users can then choose to follow that user and they are henceforth able to view all the patches that person uploads.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jul 24, 2013 4:50 am)

o an actual app neato, i thought it was just a notepad type thing

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 24, 2013 4:49 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm also working on a very similar app for C64 instruments.

u made the app!? c o o l e o

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'll probably do a beta release next weekend if anyone wants it and it'll hit the market for free soon after.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jul 24, 2013 4:56 am)

Kyle, Tx

Yes I would love to beta test it. Why does your phone look like an iPhone then?

iphones must have changes since i last looked at mine :0

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My phone looks nothing like an iPhone.

Seattle, WA

This is great! I already had a binder going but now it's going to be way more organized.

Kyle, Tx

:B Ok your right it doesnt. My mistake.

西安
jefftheworld wrote:

I'll probably do a beta release next weekend if anyone wants it and it'll hit the market for free soon after.

Also would love to beta this. I run Android 4.2.2 [AOKP ROM] on my Samsung Galaxy S II.

Kyle, Tx

jefftheworld, will users be able to upload patches to a database or is this strictly for recording what you created?

西安
IndigoChild wrote:

jefftheworld, will users be able to upload patches to a database or is this strictly for recording what you created?

jefftheworld wrote:

I'm currently adding the ability to sync to a web database so users can share instantly by subscribing to other users. It's a super simple system, users can create an account and share any or all of their patches. Other users can then choose to follow that user and they are henceforth able to view all the patches that person uploads.