Arad, Romania

Basically a bunch of wigger rappers sampled "Arcanine" by Sabrepulse as can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3o-V-26op8

The original by Sabrepulse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSOBBxJplBY

I know it's not that relevant here but the original track is part chiptune so I guess it does have some relevance. I still find it quite hilariously bad. Who the hell are these people?

Last edited by qb (Oct 29, 2012 11:32 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

Plagiarism is the plateau of chip music success.

Brighton/Southampton

A comment on the video from Sabrepulse: "this is my track 'arcanine'. these guys haven't contacted me for approval, and they're passing it off as their producer's own music. a small sample would be totally fine if they asked me first, but to take almost half the track and say they made it......not cool! considering one of these guys involved is supposed to be a pretty popular rapper (signed to mad decent?) they should really know better. My management will be in touch!"

I should bloody hope so! And what's with the capitalising of literally every letter except the i's? .. It's not cool, it shouldn't be cool, and it makes them look stupid.

Last edited by Fearofdark (Oct 29, 2012 10:15 pm)

Arad, Romania

lol they spammed the shit out of that SoundCloud page for the song.

@Fearofdark You mean more stupid than they already look? That's almost impossible.

Brighton/Southampton
qb wrote:

lol they spammed the shit out of that SoundCloud page for the song.

@Fearofdark You mean more stupid than they already look? That's almost impossible.

Well, yup, that's what I meant, though as you said, that would be a tough challenge wink

Regardless, it's saddening how often this kinda thing happens, as well as the fact that this happens in the first place. Not just in chip-music, but art in general

Last edited by Fearofdark (Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm)

Arad, Romania

lol

Sweeeeeeden

Sabrepulse has a thing or two to learn from Jose Torres. "Polite but to the point". (Addition: In case itwasn't clear, the conversation in the image took place about a week ago, as far as I'm aware.)

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm)

Planet Zaxxon
qb wrote:

lol

oh man. I dont understand why this happens. gees. sad

buffalo, NY

Oh wow this thread took that turn...

California

chiptune kneckbeard bitterness brigade ATTACCK!!!!

California

*strokes week old Kneckbeard+

Lexington, KY
danimal cannon wrote:

Oh wow this thread took that turn...

nitro2k01 wrote:

Sabrepulse has a thing or two to learn from Jose Torres. "Polite but to the point".

Man, Jose is such a douche bag!

Seattle, WA US

cmon guys that sunny norway dude is smoking weed in his twitter picture.. he must be cool let's all leave him alone

Sweeeeeeden
nitro2k01 wrote:

Sabrepulse has a thing or two to learn from Jose Torres. "Polite but to the point". (Addition: In case itwasn't clear, the conversation in the image took place about a week ago, as far as I'm aware.)

Hmm, off-topic? I prefer the term tangential, and I'm also somewhat serious. I really do mean that it might be a good strategy for Sabrepulse to send a friendly letter that starts with "how are you" and ends with "cease and desist".

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm)