STARDRAIN, CA

OK. so basically, my Girl's favorite game is mrs. pac man. I want to make her a custom version of the game with her in the game and I wouls like it to be flashed to a cartridge. preferrably, I;d like it to be on a gameboy. if it was on an NES cart, that'd be really cool too. but if i can, I'd love to do it on a GB cart. I've been able to edit a .NES rom with yy-chr and I'm already working on a .NES for my girl, and I know there are ways to flash that and all that. but I wanna know if anyone knows how to edit sprites for a .GB fil with yy-chr or any other sprite editing program? im stumped. also, I'd love to add my own music to the game.. i dont know how to do this on a NES game OR Gb game,.. i'd assume it'd start with a .NSF file, but idk how to put it in the compiled game....

Madriz, Supain

Im pretty sure she will remember christmas 2016 a lot

Chicago IL

as far as I've been told you can't just put an .nsf into a nes game. you'd probably need to learn MML and write something that takes up the exact amount of space as what you're replacing

Saskrotch wrote:

as far as I've been told you can't just put an .nsf into a nes game. you'd probably need to learn MML and write something that takes up the exact amount of space as what you're replacing

this is accurate, as far as i understand.

STARDRAIN, CA

ok, well, just considering the .chr editing.. anyone lnow anything about this?