Louisiana

Hey guys,

My roommate has this christmas star his mother gave him before she died as its been in the family for ages. His cat basiclly mauled the xmas tree and knocked the star off and broke one of the bulbs.

I know this is an odd discussion on here, its more of a favor if anyone knows about xmas lights as can point me where to go to get a replacement of this type. It looks to be an 80s style bulb. Its definitely not a new age bulb. Theres no serials or company name or anything.

Heres the pic. Any info would be awesome!

And yes I have Googled for them with no luck. But not knowing much about these lights my results may not be as good as someone elses. Please hold off on the trolling of not using google.

uhajdafdfdfa

no idea, i will ask someone who knows about these kind of things

but i wish you very much luck on this incredibly worthy quest!

Louisiana

Thanks man. Id love to find a replacement bulb or bulbs for that matter. Im betting theres a huge stash of them just sitting somewhere. The start has about 10 lights on it of various colors, yellow,green, red and i think a few blues. If i find a source and depending on price I habe intentions of buying him a giant bag of them so if a bulb breaks in the future he will have no problem replacing it and maybe his future children grandchildren and so on will have bulbs and not have to go through this in the future where Im sure theyll be even harder to find.

uhajdafdfdfa

i asked for you,

apparently this website has a very large database of american light bulbs

http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl

maybe you can email the proprietor with the picture if you can't find it yourself

Milwaukee, WI

I have loads of xmas light blubs. I'll check in a few.

Louisiana

Thanks guys means a lot. @TSC if you do find any pleas let me know man.

Slovakia / European Union

It is 120v?
When you will not find right. Put there LED...
http://www.instructables.com/id/Making- … D-C7-bulb/
Bulb will stays in family and you will save earth!

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 7, 2012 10:41 pm)