I want to put a clear blue back to grey front can I do that? Are they compatible?

I think, but they're different shapes (rounded, square). It might work, but it'd look weird.

ya I thought of that, but I have never bought a kitsch case before so i wasnt sure

Louisiana

If you use a kitsh grey case itll match up to the clear blue kitsch case. But no they wont attach to an original nintendo gameboy case without a little case cutting. And the end results look retarded as hell

well then i guess it doesnt matter since i never bought a grey one when he was selling them. I might just buy one and use the whole case

rochester, ny

kitsch bent is one of the most communicative store owners i've ever dealt with. i'm sure he'd love to answer any question you have about his stuff.

i know, i figured i'd get a quick answer if i went asked here tho

matt's mind

only a little bit quicker,

Vex pretty much covered it all though.  we will do more colors in the future, including a more steady supply of the light grey ones.

the clear green and clear blue are interchangeable, any of our cases will be in that style, but they weren't made to swap out with these original two halves.

the battery covers are interchangeable though, buttons too.

Louisiana

I believe i have a grey kitsch case laying around not used if youd be interested in it... Message me on here if you are and Ill go digging for it.

Louisiana

A grey front with clear blue buttons and a clear blue back would be beautiful!!