Murcia, Spain

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if there are any Game Boy cartridges capable of having more than one save game stored at the same time. This is, for example, saving both LSDJ data and the savegame from a GB game simultaneously. I like to both play and compose in my DMG, and hate to have to change cartridge everytime, not to mention I can only play one game at a time.

uhajdafdfdfa

i think nitro2k01 made a thing for lsdj that can do something like rewrite the save data into the rom or something

i have no idea

it's called littleFM i believe. look it up

Murcia, Spain

I checked that out but is not what I'm looking for. Thank you anyways!

LittleFM seems to be non-EMS64MB cartridge only, sadly. However, if you are into just playing games on the EMS cart there is software you can use to enable this to some fair degree. Check out this thread I made about the Mottzilla Smartcard menu for EMS carts http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9501/ … hat-is-it/

Murcia, Spain

I've sadly found that I didn't bring my USB cable along with me this time, so I won't be able to try that until I get back home, but it looks like a fairly good solution, at least for the "playing multiple games at the same time" part. However it still doesn't work if you're using LSDJ on the same cart, if I understood it correctly. Despite that, thank you thebitman, this is really really useful for me too!

Sweeeeeeden

LittleFM won't help for anything that's not LSDj anyway. At least not for the time being. Sorry.