KC

I searched around and couldn't find anything on this.

is there a mod you have to do to your super gameboy to get it to allow you to play LSDJ?

Mine won't do it.

is it just LSDJ or does it have something to do with homebrew/flash carts?

matt's mind

what type of cart are you using?  for some reason, some EMS carts dont work.

but mine does fine...  LSDJ and all...

in fact, there are a few people doing this with EMS carts, the only recurrent issue i'm aware of (on all the carts) is that bank-switching is near impossible on the SGB (but not entirely, you've just got to be quick about it)

KC

I tried it on my older cart w/LSDJ. im not too sure what kind it is.

I haven't tried it with my my new EMS cart though cause I haven't had my super hooked up in while. Im gonna have to pull it back out though soon.

Louisiana

I had this issue with my 64mb cart. Theres two pages on it and you can put a game or something on one side and lsdj on the other. I played around with mine a lot and found out that if you put the same version of lsdj on both sides it works just fine. But if one side is blank or if something else is on one side itll sometimes not work...if it worked at all. Might be something to look into if youre using a 64mb cart.

clovis CA
kitsch wrote:

what type of cart are you using?  for some reason, some EMS carts dont work.

but mine does fine...  LSDJ and all...

in fact, there are a few people doing this with EMS carts, the only recurrent issue i'm aware of (on all the carts) is that bank-switching is near impossible on the SGB (but not entirely, you've just got to be quick about it)

couldnt you just rig a switch to restart your nes? spst momentary normally open would work instead of sliding it? i think thats what you mean
or by bank switching do you mean the actual speed of the rom being transferred?

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

Barbeque and i have been known to thrown down some fun hot seat nanoloop 1x on super gameboy, didnt find it to be super practical if you want to sync up gear