New Albany Indiana

Sup guys, just trying to get this out of the way since we can’t release anything in 2013. Anyway, this is a collection of all my “Listen Worthable” tunes I’ve made since March of 2011. This is also my first release of any group of songs. 
          Just so you guys know if any of you actually care to read this, all my songs are all demos, at least for a while, so expect updated/different sounding songs next year.
          This is the section for credit for the Dudes and Duddets who have helped me in any way, and to think Kitsch and Nonfinite for keeping their shops up to date and doing custom orders. And I must also thank “STereoChan” For coming out of the shadows to help me and give me some pointers here and there.
        I must also say thanks one more time to Nonfinite  for his song  that came of my cartridge, that help a lot starting out.
                    Also Thanks to TheBitMan for giving me some helpful tips and pointers, and special thanks to Lain Trzaska of “she” or “shemusic” Or  “Pjat lain” for showing me what chip music was and thanks to “Maru” for enchanting me with a crush on chip tune.
                             And thanks to all the trolls, and wielders of chip music for helping me.

Cheers -Bit wish (Bit mafia)

EDIT: Sorry, sound cloud was jacked up so theres only one song, my last one i have made, or what s0me might no as the "Bunch of shit on top of zef instruments" XD The rest will be put up after the ball drop.

Sound cloud:https://soundcloud.com/bitmafia-bitwish/sets/betas
Band Camp: http://bitwish.bandcamp.com/album/betas
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/Deadbitmafia

Art Work:

Last edited by Bit wish (Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm)

Just wanted to let you know I'm cool with it and everything, regardless of what people say. I gave my instruments out so of course I expect them to be used.

I "recommend" that you work at making your own, but don't let people convince you that I'm somehow mad at you. Peace!

New Albany Indiana
Zef wrote:

Just wanted to let you know I'm cool with it and everything, regardless of what people say. I gave my instruments out so of course I expect them to be used.

I "recommend" that you work at making your own, but don't let people convince you that I'm somehow mad at you. Peace!

Aye, never thought you would be made, and i didn't use a sav if there is one, i found a blog and it had some tips on it and just so happens that they were using your sav. Also, that chip step thing is the only thing that ive ever written thats sounding like that.

New Albany Indiana

edited for everything.

Last edited by Bit wish (Jan 1, 2013 10:08 am)

New Albany Indiana

Did i forget to mention that this was CC?

Boise, ID

Too be honest your release wasn't really what I expected at all.
I really enjoyed the unpredictably of the songs. Lots of jumbled and eerie leads, backed with confusing/ominous but complimenting bass. I like how it flows too.. how some of your songs constantly change and evolve, and don't often go back and repeat previous sections of itself. It was sometimes hard to follow however. At some points it seemed like you were throwing random notes out there. But it kept me interested. To me, almost all of them seemed kinda bitter and sad at the same time... It puts me in a weird state of mind. Anyways, I liked 24 and 38 the best. It was definitely unusual to me.

thanks for the music

washington

I dig the art, and 24. Interesting stuff.

Finland

For a more song / groove oriented person like me its little bit all over the place, I liked also 24 & 38, but they could have been better with keeping only 2-3 parts. Stay with things little bit longer, work on your sense of melody, make drums punchier. But then again, if its intented to be proggy then go crazy.

Murcia, Spain
DKSTR wrote:

For a more song / groove oriented person like me its little bit all over the place, I liked also 24 & 38, but they could have been better with keeping only 2-3 parts. Stay with things little bit longer, work on your sense of melody, make drums punchier. But then again, if its intented to be proggy then go crazy.

That was the general feeling I had too... I felt it too random for me as well xD But yeah, it's a different focus and sounds quite cool. Keep it up!

orange county, CA

Why are they all numbers...

Boise, ID
DataFix wrote:

yeah, did you name your songs in the order you made them?

shanghai

thats alot of album covers !

canada

/close/open/

New Albany Indiana
ShintarouMusic wrote:
DataFix wrote:

yeah, did you name your songs in the order you made them?

I name all my songs (well the demo names) by the amount of songs. So my first project was called 1, second one was called 2 and so forth. i think im on 42 right now.

New Albany Indiana

I also have 28 renoise songs i wont release. their re-diculous.

New Albany Indiana
ShintarouMusic wrote:

Too be honest your release wasn't really what I expected at all.
I really enjoyed the unpredictably of the songs. Lots of jumbled and eerie leads, backed with confusing/ominous but complimenting bass. I like how it flows too.. how some of your songs constantly change and evolve, and don't often go back and repeat previous sections of itself. It was sometimes hard to follow however. At some points it seemed like you were throwing random notes out there. But it kept me interested. To me, almost all of them seemed kinda bitter and sad at the same time... It puts me in a weird state of mind. Anyways, I liked 24 and 38 the best. It was definitely unusual to me.

thanks for the music

im pleased by your response. i hardly use the same phrases over again. and on some of the songs like 10, i took the drum sound phrases and put them into pulse sound Chanel to get some glitchy sounds. Song 24 and 38 are my favorite and were turning points in my creativity.