So, uhhh... Little-Scale, what's your favorite sms tune?  You know, just wondering... not trying to get an advantage or anything tongue

But seriously, this is really sweet.  I may have just missed it in the original post, but does the winner of the competition have to pay shipping costs?

ad-hell-aide

The winner does not have to pay any shipping costs smile

PDX, PDX

This just keeps getting better!  How much are you planning on selling these for?

ad-hell-aide

The price has not yet been set.

San Francisco

sooo... i am just saying.... whoever wins this better use it all the time everyday for the rest of their lives otherwise i will shank you for being an ungrateful.

its a shame i dont feel my sega skills are up to par yet.

Last edited by wedanced (Nov 18, 2021 12:31 am)

ad-hell-aide
wedanced wrote:

whoever wins this better use it all the time everyday for the rest of their lives

this should have been a competition guideline...

ad-hell-aide

Someone has asked whether it is OK to write music with a YM2151 (of the SEGA System 16 arcade board). That's fine.

ad-hell-aide

Bump!

1 week left, everyone! big_smile

OH FUCK!

Awesome idea. I'll submit something. smile

California

I think it is important to know if you would discourage the use of effects or post production. would you appreciate something more raw? I would at least imagine that the use of effects should be kept to a minimum  but like lets say a little reverb and EQ?

ALSO: deadline is 17th at midnight? what time zone? I have a feeling I will need every minute.

Last edited by Rei Yano (Apr 15, 2010 7:42 am)

ad-hell-aide

Deadline is the 17th at midnight Honolulu time.

Effects are fine; they are neither encouraged nor discouraged. If you feel that your work would benefit from the addition of production like effects, that's okay. If you feel you are happy submitting something more raw, that is okay too smile

NSW, Australia

little-scale is da mang.

TSSBAY01

just wanted to say this is totally cool, good on ya seb.

Manchester, England

just sent mine now.

ad-hell-aide

Nice!