California

sent mine too. learned to use mod2psg2 which is a great feeling.

Huddersfield, UK

Mine will be on its way soon in the next hour or so, I had a lot of fun making this! Good luck to everyone who entered smile

Edit: sent!

Last edited by J&HT (Apr 17, 2010 12:26 am)

Tacoma WA

email sent.

due to the magic of time zones is still the 17th for me!!

i swear

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =[

Turku, FIN

Oh shit, deadline was yesterday!
I thought it was today :¨¨(

ad-hell-aide

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who submitted material for this competition!

California

the suspense! smile

thank you for having it. I learned a new tracker software! feels great.

Last edited by Rei Yano (Apr 19, 2010 6:58 am)

Manchester, England

when is this going to be released? and when are we going to know the winner?

ad-hell-aide

If you are wanting to hear the submissions for the SEGA Music Competition entries, whereby participants can win a SEGA Master System MIDI Interface, go to: http://milkcrate.com.au/sega_comp/.

Judging will be finalised and results tallied as soon as possible - thanks for your patience!

rochester, ny

that rush coil song owns.

Geneva, NY

I'm pulling for "Devastation" by Mutherpluckin' B  big_smile

California
nickmaynard wrote:

that rush coil song owns.

yeah its fucking awesome.

Last edited by Rei Yano (May 5, 2010 3:43 pm)

New York City

I couldn't find a decent, easy enough way to make a tune.
The SN-EMU thing is terrrible, eats up too much CPU power
And I was lazy to do something with the pig, even though I selected some samples
sad

Big ups to those who submitted!

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 5, 2010 4:44 pm)

PDX

Wow, this is going to be an insane comp. It is amazing how different all of the styles are.

Space Harrier by Kenobit - lot of love went into that.
Rei Yano gets the David Lynch soundtrack award.
Outer Zone by Turbo Crush - this is just badass. It think of a fat final boss in a suit appearing on all of the TVs in the city and tormenting you with pictures of thugs abusing your kidnapped girlfriend... on top of his skyscraper. HURRY! HURRY!

California
RushCoil wrote:

Wow, this is going to be an insane comp. It is amazing how different all of the styles are.

Outer Zone by Turbo Crush - this is just badass. It think of a fat final boss in a suit appearing on all of the TVs in the city and tormenting you with pictures of thugs abusing your kidnapped girlfriend... on top of his skyscraper. HURRY! HURRY!

wish I got your joke. I think the only thing I have seen by him is eraserhead and I really did not like it.

PDX
Rei Yano wrote:
RushCoil wrote:

wish I got your joke. I think the only thing I have seen by him is eraserhead and I really did not like it.

I really like the song and felt it was avant garde, atmospheric,and a bit eerie. I should have picked a better allusion, but none came to mine. I only mentioned the song because those were the songs I liked the most. Also, thank you, really flattered you liked my song; I'm blown away by your stuff.

Last edited by RushCoil (May 5, 2010 8:16 pm)