I am selling my current stock of 13 DMG Game Boy's. They are all functioning, and most come with  battery covers (7/13).
I decided that I would be willing to break them up. Please message me your order and I will get back with you as soon as possible to discuss advancment.

The black and grey has a green back light, and the green-grey is also backlit.
Please feel free to message me on here or email me at [email protected].

$35 ea. Shipped for clear DMG's
$50 ea, Shipped for backlit DMG's

Last edited by Smendrick the Magician (Jan 17, 2013 2:11 am)

Louisiana

I can tell you youd probably have a lot better luck selling them seperate or in smaller groups. You have a lot a clears here and people want clears but i dont know if anyone would want 11 clears unless they atr running a mod shop. Id love to buy all of these and the price is reasonabke but I cant afford it at the moment. If these havent sold in a few months I'll probobly come grab this set. Good luck man smile

Thanks Vex! I'll keep this thing bumpin' for you.

Murcia, Spain

If you were to sell single game boys, I'd be interested in one or two!

I would also be interested in 1 or 2 of the clear ones.  These will sell off much faster if you separated the lot.

Philadelphia

And if that's a white DMG I spy, I'd like to buy that off of you (if you were selling separately that is).

Paris

I would be very interested in 5 clear DMG if u sold separatly

Norfolk, VA

Hell, I'll throw down for that white one immediately. PM me with a monetary amount, and I'll pay tomorrow.

Utah

For real, is that a white one?

Chicago IL

yeah you'd probably have better luck selling them individually and not for $350

hiding under your bed

Yep, I'm looking for a couple clearboys as well, but I can't afford the whole lot and I don't know what I'd do with it all if I could.

Taichung, Taiwan

Sent an email. Interested in the whole lot.

Update:
I decided to break the boys up. I posted a price for each.

I am currently working on developing a website shop for all things Chip. I will keep you posted on the progress,
Thanks for the interest every one!

shanghai

35 bucks. got mine for 3 quid

Downstate wrote:

35 bucks. got mine for 3 quid

I'm not sure of the conversion. I'm willing to work on the price. Just getting a feel for it atm.

bump!