IL, US

it's almost time, who else is going to do it this year? i've done it every year but one since 2007, and i've been very happy with most of the albums ive done for it... highly recommend it...
http://rpmchallenge.com/
write an album (10 songs or 35 minutes worth of music) and record it in the month of February

Massachusetts, USA

I'm going to do it again this year! So psyched!

ad-hell-aide

very interested... big_smile

Harrisonburg, Virginia

Signed up for it. Might as well do it. tongue Do any of you post blogs on there?

Milwaukee, WI

I gave it a good go a year or two ago.  A lot of cool tracks came out of my writing sessions, but my obsessive quality control on releases inhibited me from releasing any.  Also, probably why I've never had a release.  But, maybe I'll try again! wink

IL, US

i've never blogged on there, most of my internet energy gets absorbed by this site (why my actual website goes so long between updates/i don really use twitter/etc).. i even had a message in my inbox on RPM from last february when i logged in

Joliette, QC, Canada

Just registered...gonna be my first time on the RPM challenge...
BRK a leg everyone !! smile

Abandoned on Fire

In for an ant1 glitchdub tribute.

NYC, NY

Learned from last year to destroy this year (Iniphiles)

NYC, NY

HAH! Just kidding, myself one month ago!  My cart crashed and I lost all my chip parts of the album.  So, I'll rebuild everything and push it to a June release and make a more organically built (read: datamine and remix unused stems from the cart I'm not mad at) EP, entitled Gone, But Not Forgotten

IL, US

mine is almost wrapped up, have a rough version done, release in early /mid april
surprisingly,  its all nanoloop

Last edited by e.s.c. (Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm)

IL, US

i think this may have been the last one.... heard a few ago they were looking for a new host for the site, now it seems to be gone hmm
i completed it in all but two of the years they did it

Brunswick, GA USA

We can always do our own, preferably using a month that actually contains 30 days in it, and get rid of the archaic "mail your cd" thing....

Gosford, Australia

i wanted to do this the last couple years but february is just the worst month for me to attempt to produce a whole album in

Joliette, QC, Canada
chunter wrote:

We can always do our own, preferably using a month that actually contains 30 days in it, and get rid of the archaic "mail your cd" thing....

Makes me thinks a little bit of the 30songs30days challenge in 2009 !!!

Brunswick, GA USA

I think that was in January which is another poor month. I recommend March or April.